He Knows What We Don't

Welp... Apparently the asshole got what he wanted.

I watched front the surface as a giant, submarine, known as a cyclops dropped down from the air, crafted from the flying, mini fabricators. Or as I call them Jeffrey, Bill, Samwise, and Marshall. (I did not create the names, they belong to Markiplier)

Yep, were going deeper and I do not like it. I am not ready to face what ever other creatures wait upon the darken depths. Mainly the large ones, the leviathans.

"So, your ready to go down, farther than we ever been?" He asked me, shen we both boraded the sub. I felt my skin chill to the word, 'deeper'.

This was the time to come clean, at least with going deeper.

"Well... No actually." I said, quietly, yet audible. I could already see the confusion in his face.

"Why not?" He asked, see as he has no fear of the ocean, or the possible creatures that exists.

"Its a simple answer dude. I'm... Well, I'm worried of what we're going to find down there." I said, looking out the window of the sub, seeing Reaper swiming around outside it, hearing his muffled, loud roars.

"Y/n, don't word about it. We'll be find, after all I managaed to get a shield module in his bad boy, and you have an apex predator for a best friend." He said, not see why to worry.

"Thats not what I mean. You do know that, despite the defense module, you are never completely safe right? I've always herd back in the Aurora that these things catch on fire pretty easy, and the defense just eats away at your power." I told him, having my arms crossed looking up at him.

"Well, I'll just have to make a fire suppression module, and figure out if these ion cubes can be made into batteries of something." He said, holding a ion cube out.

Its what supposedly powered the alien facility on the island, and the gun. Apparently from what I read on the PDA, of the system to turn of the gun, it had at least a thousand or more nuclear explosion power. But, of course thats who knows how many ion cubs together.

Just one is enough for a 'small' nuclear explosion of some sort. Technically, he was holding a nuclear bomb.

"Ryely! Put that bomb away!" I told him, I just didnt understand how this man has no fear, or worry to any of this.

"Its not going to do anything. But, if you say so." He said calmly, and chill. As he put it back in his inventory.

"I just don't understand you, you have no fear, worry or anything but calmness about all this." I said, a hand to my face.

"The only times I've seen you actually in fear, is when were about to be eaten by some creature new." I started.

"And yet, here you are. Eager as a child to go down, even deeper, where there is bound to be more creatures, that want to eat us. And its all because of a telepathic creature, giving you these visions, telling us to go down, to its lair! So it can probably eat us next!" I shouted at him. I was just stressing about this too much, but it felt nice to get it off my chest, at least that little bit.

"Look, I'm sorry that I seem so calm about this, its just how I am. I taught myself to be calm during these types of moments." He said.

"Wish u could do the same, but I can't in these conditions." I said, having my arms crossed, staring down at the floor.

"Well, either way, your never safe in this tin can the deeper you go, same goes for Reaper. I know, and feel like there is some creature that exist somewhwre down there, that feeds on Reapers. And... If this mission, given to you by a leviathan, that is going to make me see Reaper get eaten alive... Well... Nothing will be able to fill that void in my heart..." I said, in a quiet tone, only to imagine seeing him be torn to pieces by something bigger.

"Look... Y/n. I will be alright, I promise. If their is something bigger than Reaper, and even does feast on them, we can always send him back to the surface." Ryely said.

"But what if their is more than once, what if he gets cornered between to other leviathans, and torn into halfs?" I said, having a grip on the sides of my head.

"Y/n, calm down. Reaper doesn't have to come with us, if he doesnt want to. He can stay up here, and swim freely, until we come back from the depths." He said, but he follows me everywhere. He would follow even if it meant his life. Either he protected me, or he would die trying.

I would be able to live with myself if that was to happen. Sure I had dummy Ryely, but Reaper... He is something too special to let go of.

"I'll go try talking with him. I'll see how he responds to the plan..." I said quietly, still streesed and worried about the depths.

I got out the sub, and made my way over to Reaper, to notice my presence, and happily made his way towards me, all his eyes closed, yet he looked like he was smiling.

He was just so sweet, and nice for such an apex predator. And its all because I helped him, and he helped me countlessly.

From Warpers, Sandsharks, Stalkers, Bonesharks, and from anything else that posed a threat to us. I can only wonder hoe much fight he has in him with the soon to be new deep sea creatures. 

"Hey Reaper bud." I said, rubbing the front of his horn, as he leaned his head towrds me more.

"Alright, lets see how to say this..." I said.

I pointed to me, him, and the sub, he looked everwhere I pointed, as he nodded understanding I meant the three if us.

I then swam forward, and around a bit, seeing him nod understanding I meant swimming, or going somewhere.

I then pointed out to the endless ocean, and then slowly curving my arm down, his eyes seemed to widen, and he went stiff.

He seems to know something that we didn't.

He quickly lunged his head at me, using the sides of his pincers to entrap be between them, and his head. His version of a hug. Making  whine like growls, and small roars, his eyes were also shit tight, and he looked like he was frowning.

He didnt want us going down, he seemed scared of the though of going deeper too. I rubbed the top of his head, behind his horn.

"I know buddy, I don't want to either. But we have to." I said, resting my head on his.

I felt him starting to swim forwards to the sub, his pincers opened a bit more giving us room, as he opened the eyes on my side, as he took me under the sub's entrance.

He pulled away, facing where I pointed to the endless horizon, and back at me, giving me a small, yet sadden look nodding his head slowly. He was going with us.

I quickly swam to him again, resting my head on up of his, I felt his pincers again, gently trap me. I suddenly then had an idea, since the sub had a defense, I could try and cut out large pieces of metal from Aroura salvages to make some type of armor for him, at lead for his head, upper body, and for his tail maybe.

"Come on Reaper. We got some work ahead of ourselfs before we go." I said, beckoning him to come, a smile on his face, as he lowered his head and we were off to the closes biomes that had wreaks.

Probably should of told Ryely we were leaving...