Arlo Straight Up Broods

Key:

Remi - 🗲Lightning Queen♛
Seraphina - Sera
Arlo - Big Daddy
Blyke -
Isen -
Elaine -
Cecile -
John -

Monday November 5th, 7:52 AM

Friends?

John: Oh thats how Blyke got him to shut

John sent an image: andtheywereroommates.png

Sera: HASDFSHVABD

Elaine: Lmao are they cuddling

John: No shit Elaine are you thick skulled

Elaine: No but I am like regular thicc😇

🗲Lightning Queen♛: I-

Elaine: 😂😂😂

🗲Lightning Queen♛: also LMAOOOO

🗲Lightning Queen♛ saved one image file: andtheywereroommates.png

Big Daddy: ...

Big Daddy: It's too early for this.

John: it's never too early for blackmail

Sera: ^

Isen: SKDFHLSKFDSFJSKVBKJFD

Isen: DELETE THAT

Isen: ALLOFIT

Blyke: John i will poison your gel

Blyke: Where are you

John: gelling in the school bathroom B)

Sera: Ok helmet

Blyke: You shouldntve told us where you were

Isen: I wouldve found him anyways

༻✧-----♛-----✧༺
Arlo rubbed his temples as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. He'd just muted it, if only to put an end to the incessant buzzing it produced whenever Remi's group chat was active.

Why did she have to make that again?

His pondering was cut off as he was nearly thrown aside. Arlo jerked his head up only to see the cripple dashing past, tossing a mere "Sorry!" over his shoulder. Arlo was about to growl out a response when he realized who it was.

John.

Behind him, two pairs of footsteps echoed through the hallway. Arlo turned, finding himself face-to-face with Blyke. Or, rather, looking down at him. Behind Blyke, Isen skidded to a halt.

"Oops, sorry, Arlo," Blyke said, bowing quickly.

"What are you doing?" Arlo questioned, though he was fairly sure he already knew the answer.

"The cripple has an... Invasive picture of us." Isen squinted his glowing eyes as he peered at the corner John had disappeared around.

Arlo raised an eyebrow. "Is beating him up really necessary?" He wasn't quite sure why he was defending the cripple of all people. He dismissed the question.

It's too early for this shit. Plus if Seraphina finds out the other members of Remi's little group chat have been beating John up, she might drop it, and I don't want to endure Remi's whining...

"At least until he deletes it," Blyke responded impatiently.

Arlo shook his head. "Why don't you guys just... Drop it for now. I'm sure Seraphina wouldn't be too pleased to hear that two elite tiers beat up her cripple friend."