Viral

Key:

Remi - Human Taser⚡*
Seraphina - Sera*
Arlo - Big Daddy
Blyke - Loverboy
Isen - Simp
Elaine - Helth
John -
Evie - Commie

* = group admin

Monday December 10th, 9:01 AM

"Ack!" Sera exclaimed as her attacker kneed her in the stomach. She staggered backwards, but before she could recover, a fist flew at her face before she could dodge it. The world exploded into stars as she hit the ground. Besides her, John was also thrown down, though he glowered at their attackers, who were jeering.

The group of mid-tiers had ambushed them in the hall on their way to second block, and even with both of their fighting skills, they were no match for the empowered group, only one of whom Sera recognized. Mardin, the green-highlighter-haired lackey of Zeke's, appeared to lead the group, and he was grinning cruelly as ever.

"That was a message from Zeke," Mardin said with a grin that Sera wished she could slap off his face. "Think twice before you mess with him."

As he and the other jerks turned to leave, a familiar voice shouted Sera and John's names. Sera looked up to see Evie hurrying through the hallway towards them.

"Are you okay?" Evie gasped, helping John up and offering a hand to Sera.

Seraphina nodded. "...Let's just get to the infirmary. I want a nap."

10:59 AM

John Telling People to Shut

Big Daddy: This is out of control

Big Daddy sent a link: twitter.com/videolinkhere

Human Taser⚡: Is that the masked person/???????

Simp: hOly shet the tweets going viral

Loverboy: This cant be good for Wellston's reputation-

Sera rubbed her eyes as she sat up in the infirmary cot. She'd headed there for a rest after the events of that morning, and glancing around the room, she didn't see John nearby.

He must've gone back to class already... How long have I been asleep for?

She picked up her phone to check the time.

11:08 AM

Seeing as she didn't feel as sore as earlier, Sera stood up, intending to head out of the infirmary. Just as she did so, there was a click and creak as the door opened. Doc's voice drifted over to her from the front of the room.

"You're back. Are you all healed?"

Is he talking to John?

Sera ducked around the curtain, but stopped in her tracks as she realized who it was that had just entered the room.

"Yeah, the tonic worked well," Arlo replied almost curtly. His eyes darted to Sera, and she froze.

"Arlo?"

Did Arlo get hurt somehow? He's the strongest student in the region now, who could even touch him?

Arlo narrowed his eyes. "Seraphina. We need to talk."

"What do you want?" Sera replied coldly.

"...Somewhere private." He turned towards the door, gesturing for her to follow. Sera sighed, but decided to humor him for now.

As they walked, Sera decided to bring up his supposed injury.

"Did you really get hurt?" She asked, eyeing him. There weren't any marks on his face, and his uniform was smooth as ever, but the former was likely the work of Doc's tonics.