Cold asfucc in this fking ass dorm room

Key:
Remi - Human Taser⚡*
Seraphina - Sera*
Arlo - Big Daddy
Blyke - Loverboy
Isen - Simp
Elaine - Helth
John -
Evie - Commie

* = group admin

Tuesday, December 11th, 4:02 PM

Elaine hummed to herself as she reached into the crate that had just been mailed to her dorm. It was a small shipment of freshly ripened satsuma oranges from the orchard, and Elaine smiled as she prepared her supplies for juice. But just as she was removing the first oranges from the crate, there was a loud knock at the door.

Elaine opened it to see John, and she winced as she noticed the frantic expression on his face.

"Is Sera here?" He asked, and Elaine nodded.

"She's still in her room, but she still doesn't want to see anyone..."

He'd come to the door the previous night, claiming Sera wasn't in class, but had hesitantly turned away after Elaine checked on Sera, who was still sleeping.

However, John pushed past Elaine and headed for Sera's room before Elaine could stop him.

"Wait, John-," She hurried after him, but he threw open the door and headed inside. Elaine waited in the kitchenette, biting her lip as she listened to John and Sera's short conversation. He asked Sera what was wrong, while she gave a response Elaine couldn't quite make out. But even though Seraphina's words weren't decipherable, her tone was clearly tired and drained. At last, John left her bedroom, carefully closing the door behind him.

As he headed back to the exit of Sera and Elaine's dorm, he glared at Elaine.

"She doesn't know, does she?" He hissed, and Elaine shook her head.

"No, no, of course not!" She stammered, eyes darting to Sera's door.

Thankfully, John seemed to believe the bluff, and as he headed out, he growled, "Keep it that way."

Arlo

Elaine: Seras still upset..

Elaine: John stopped by &he seems mad, what if hes catching on??

Arlo: I'll deal with him. You make sure Sera doesn't do anything drastic

Elaine: ok..

Biting her lip, Elaine glanced to Sera's bedroom door again, but caught sight of the window in her own room. Through it, she could see large flakes of snow being blown by, and she shivered. The temperatures had been getting chillier lately, and she was glad she'd gone coat shopping the previous week.

Wednesday, December 12th, 7:01 AM

John: IT IS COLD ASFUCC IN THIS FUKCING ASS DORM ROOM

John: WTF HAPPENED TO THE HEATING??????

Simp: central heatings out..

Simp: Keene sent an email about it at like midnight lastnihgt lmaoo

Simp: No school tho!!

John: If this means ive got to listen to u 2 being gay in mY dorm room for the whole day, I'm out. Bye

Loverboy: Y DID U PHRASE IT LIKE THAT/????

Loverboy: aND nO, we don't want to be near you either -_-

Loverboy: We're having a sleepover with Remi and Elaine and we are all going to build a pillow fort 😌

Human Taser⚡: yea it's gonna be a double date!! 😉✨

Simp: NO IT IS NOT

Loverboy: sToP iT rEmi 🔪🔪🔪