chapter 11

a/n: Warning: Smut.

Sunday, 21st April

---

"Alright, Brody is still fast asleep without an accident. Did you pick a movie?", Owen asked his best friend who was waiting for him on the couch.

"How about we don't watch a movie but some soap opera?", Amelia suggested softly, grabbing a handful of popcorn out of the bowl, and shoving almost all of it into her mouth.

"Okay, Madam Glutton!", the redhead joked. "I think Teddy approves of this decision. She wouldn't want us to continue watching movies without her, since we are in the middle of seeing all the classics again."

"When is she coming back from her trip to Germany?", the neurosurgeon wondered.

"On Tuesday.", her best friend replied, taking the remote from her. "What boring show will we watch then?"

"Don't care. I actually just wanted to throw popcorn at you.", the brunette shrugged and giggled before she threw a piece in his face.

"AMELIA!", Owen exclaimed in amusement, reaching into the bowl, and seeking his revenge with five pieces.

"You are gonna clean this mess later, you know, that right?", his ex-wife smirked mischievously.

"Of course.", the trauma surgeon agreed and nodded slowly. "Let me start with your hair!", he chuckled, leaning closer to her, gently touching his best friend's hair and running his hand through it as he looked into her eyes.

Amelia stared back until she couldn't take it any longer, feeling a lot of tension between them. In one swift move, she pressed her lips onto his and kissed him passionately. The redhead immediately kissed her back, having wanted to do this for a while now.

Her hands traveled under his shirt until she took it off him and began sucking on his chest, leaving soft pecks here and there. Owen moaned and felt his blood run south as she paused to take off her sweater, unclasped her own bra and threw it somewhere behind the couch before she went back to kissing him wildly.

"Ames, we can't do this!", her best friend interrupted them after a few minutes into their make out session. "I cannot cheat on Teddy!", he reminded her and gently pushed her away from him.

"Please, Owen! I need some sexual relief! Please!", the brunette begged, giving her ex-husband a hard-on since it wasn't easy to get Amelia to beg for something and it was so hot. "Just sex, one time and we will never talk about it again."

"God, dammit!", the redhead cursed, getting up from the couch and grabbing their clothes. "Let's take this to the bedroom!", he decided, picking his half-naked ex-wife up and kind of throwing her on the bed, knowing she liked it when he wasn't too soft on her.

Once she was staring up at him, he hovered over her, opening his pants, and getting his pulsing cock out. The neurosurgeon immediately grabbed it and started stroking him up and down roughly, making it hard for him to focus on his task of finally undressing her fully.

As she satisfied him, he began licking her right nipple and sucked on it, leaving wet saliva on her breast before he moved to the other one. Owen entered his ex-wife with three fingers, not warning her and hearing a loud turned on moan, which caused him to almost lose it in her hand.

"You want me to fuck you?", the redhead questioned, whispering into her ear with his hot breath. Amelia just nodded, not able to speak through all the amazing sensations she was feeling. "I want you to close your eyes and let me go as deep as possible while you stay quiet. Do not make a noise! Can you do that?"

"Probably not.", the brunette replied dead serious. He knew she was never quiet in bed. "Just do it, Owen!", she whined desperately at the loss of his fingers inside her. He nonchalantly licked them clean, taking his sweet time tasting her juices. "Oh my God, stop being so hot!", she moaned.

"Would be less fun, since I like seeing you squirm under me.", her best friend informed her while he positioned himself at her entrance. "And now be quiet, do what I told you and let me fuck you!", he ordered.

"Owen!", Amelia yelled, causing him to cover her mouth as he entered her and increased his speed. His strokes got harder and deeper and he could see his ex-wife close her eyes as she leaned back and gave him even better access to her breasts, which he once again sucked on.

Once Owen noticed she was about to cum around his member, he kissed her again for her to moan into his mouth and she did. He emptied himself inside her and gently collapsed on top of her.

"We shouldn't have done that.", the brunette sighed after they had recovered their breaths, but her hand said otherwise as it softly stroked her ex-husband's back. "We are cheaters...", she realized, disappointed in herself.

"We shouldn't have.", her best friend agreed."Go take a shower in my bathroom and I'll get your pajamas, so you can join Brody.", is all the trauma surgeon answered. "And Amelia?", he said. "You made me cheat, so don't ever talk to anyone about what just happened!", he snapped, feeling a bit bad after seeing how her eyes looked sad all of a sudden, knowing he caused her to feel this way with his comment. But to him it was the truth.