Volume 20:Hanging

A/N: oo alam ko,hi??

Third Person POV

"are you okay there?"Jennie asked Lisa as she saw her wife settled on the couch. After the party there was a little club night going on and Jisoo and the other had to stay but not Lisa.

"what?"Jennie asked to the sulking Lisa.

"i want to stay"Lisa pouted. Jennie sighed and walked to her wife.

"I know you want to but your body will not keep up with you Lisa. You have to take enough rest"Jennie explained. After Jennie tucked up the boys who was sound asleep when they drove home she checked Lisa who stayed a night in their house.

"How about you did you took enough rest?"Lisa asked. In Lisa's eyes Jennie was getting thinner and taking care of the twins was a hard job. That is why she never mentioned the divorce in Jennie's face. Lisa is not blind to whatever Jennie is doing. But she respect her as a mother of her children and god knows it was never an easy task.

"I did"Jennie replied although she didn't meet Lisa's eyes. She was busy smoothing the blanket ensuring Lisa is well tucked up.

"you're lying"Lisa mumbled as she look at Jennie. She didn't took her dress yet and Lisa knows how uncomfortable that is but she managed to take the boys in a bath took them to sleep and look after her.

"I couldn't have enough sleep when you're not around I know you know that"Jennie mumbled her sad smile was weirdly tearing Lisa off.

"then let's take a rest"Lisa can't help to say. She didn't want to be weird but both of them needed to rest.

Lisa lead her to their bedroom and nostalgia sunk into her heart everything was still the same the day she left.

This was the house they dreamed.  It was spacious but was enough for their healthy family or she thought. This bedroom was the proof of their morning kisses and laughter. This is where memories reside in the most. As much as she hated to admit it but she missed every single one of it.

"I didn't want to change anything I don't wanna erase you in here"Jennie mumbled as she saw how Lisa stood stoic when she saw their bedroom.

Lisa however just look at her.

"what happened to us Jennie?"Lisa can't help but asked.

Jennie can't help her sobbed anymore. It hurts seeing Lisa their helpless like she's asking what did they do wrong.

"I know..I i-im so sorry"Jennie sobbed. Her heart was torn so much she couldn't breathe because of how painful its getting. She thought she had cried enough but the pain was still yet to subside.

"I needed an answer Jen"Lisa said she stood their with her sunk heart.Never in her life did she imagined them to end like this.

"I i-im so sorry. I-- I can't. I don't know"Jennie sobbed her eyes were staring at Lisa's beautiful orbs. She didn't want to tell Kai drugged her because she was still digging up and still couldn't find a strong proof for it. Although it was almost a hundred percent sure but she knows dropping that now would not remedy the situation.

Hearts were torn and walls were built. If she want to win she must place her ace well.

"okay"Lisa shrugged she settle herself in the bed and Jennie's eyes stared at her.

"Lisa"Jennie called her before she could change her clothes.

"hmm?"Lisa turn to her

"I know its selfish for me to asked but wait for me please?"Jennie begged. Lisa heart was prickling with pain when she saw how desperate she looked. Lisa knows the question has more reason to it. So she nodded.