Volume 17: Slow

Lisa's POV

I sat on the bed as I sooth Chase back.His cheeks are so red because of too much heat he produced.

"Da-da"Chad said as he reached my face and play with it.

I smiled at him and kiss him

"I love you"I said and give him a smooch.

"Wub u"Chad answered.

I glanced at him

"What did you just say?"I asked shock

He just laugh at me crawl back to his toys.From the look of it,I think the twins sleep here.Its still well organized knowing how Jennie hate unorganized things she used to whoop my ass because I was the opposite.

"Mommy Da-da.."Chad said as he reached our wedding picture on the side table.

I smiled at him.

Its hurts,knowing that I cant give them the family they deserve.I tried my best but I know I was too weak for it.

I wiped my tears and pick him.

He snuggled on my chest.

Oh God.

"Im sorry baby"I sobbed.

"Da-da"Chase sniffed as he looked at me.

I put Chad down and pick up his twin brother.

"Hey baby..did you miss me?"I said and pepper him with kisses.

Chase just layed his head on my shoulder.

I sooth his back.

"Chad you stay here okay?im gonna make your brother a milk downstairs stay put"I said to Chad

He just glanced at me while he keep chewing his car.

I opened the door while I continue to sooth Chase back when Chad suddenly cried.

"Why?"I asked and leveled with him hurriedly.

"Dadaaaa"he cried.

"Sshhhh im sorry im sorry,okay we will go downstairs"I said and carried him

Oh God they're heavy.

They continued to snuggle on my neck as I ascend downstairs.

I put Chad on his boosters while I carried Chase.I will probably hurt my arm.I wonder how Jennie deal with these things.

I smiled as I saw the instruction board again.I guess she never take it out.It was an instruction board in the kitchen where everything about the twins' food is written.Its just a simple instructions,knowing how dumb I am to babies Jennie wrote this so I could do things on my own even if she's away.

I put three cups of milk powder and pour hot water on the exact measurement on the bottle.

this instruction board is a life saver.

I gave Chase his milk while I sway him.

"Dada nom?"Chad asked

"You want food?"

I blinked,what should I give him?

"Is strawberries okay?"I asked him as I took out the strawberries on the fridge.

"Beweeiss"he screamed happily.

I smiled and gave him his strawberries.They can blabber words now which I am proud of.I smiled bitterly knowing that there might be times where i'll surely miss precious milestones in their lifes.I still want to be the best Dada,but knowing me with my tiring schedule.I might slip few moments and that saddens me.