Volume 12:Winning her back

Jennie's POV

"You're not serious right?Lisa baby you promised me"I pleaded hoping that those words were just a joke.

"I am Jennie,i've held enough.If there is anyone who broke that promise it was you Jen"she blurted out.

I nodded my head.

I knew this was coming.I knew Lisa was tired,i've seen how hard she fought for us.I've seen how her eyes begged for me.But I was so much of an idiot to actually acknowleged that my wife is hurting.

"Please fought for my sons Lisa"I pleaded again.I know I look so wreck right now

three days of crying was enough for me to actually die from pain.But I cant.I have my sons my Lisa.I cant give up.I was the reason why we are here.Why this beautiful girl right in front of me;my wife is giving up on me.

"I will always be a father to them Jen--i love my sons more than anything?Why'd you think I held this far?it was for them.it was always for them"she answered.

"Do you love me?"I ask nervously.

nervous that her answer might actually shot and kill me in a snap.

she sigh

"Why do you think im letting you go?"she replied.

"I love you too"I answered immediately.

"You love me but you cheated on me.You love but you kept seeing him behind my back.Tell me Jennie was it love?"she asked.

my throat dried up.

I cleard my throat and spoke.

"To be honest,Kai was my safest answer.He was a guy and I was a woman.I felt normal when i'm with him.I felt normal walking down the streets not minding peoples stares.I was addicted to being normal.I told myself I love Kai,but no.It was the judgement that I was afraid about.That people might see me differently.I know this sounds lame.And this answer is to much for you to actually process.I love you Lisa.I was a jerk.If I could just kill myself and reborn again.I could've fought harder for us.I could've focus on what we have than what others will say.Im so sorry baby.I regreted all of those.I was ready to be a wife to you again but everything back fired"I explained looking at her with pleading eyes.

she was just staring at me.

there was long moment of silence...

"talk to me please"I sob.

"all my life I was afraid that I was more than enough of that love you want.That you might get tired of having me loving you so much.I was afraid that I had love you so much and you'll slip away.But turns out it was the other way.I was not enough"she bitterly smile.

"Even if how much you regretted it Jen you can't force me to love you or forgive you.It was you who cheated but why do it feels like I was paying for it?The pain is too much Jen!too much!"she shouted.

"I know,i know"I cried as I covered my mouth.

I kneeled.

If this is the only thing to bring her back I would.

"im sorry Lisa pleasee"I cried and hugged her knees.

She wiped her eyes hastly.She tried to get out of my grip but she was so strong.She immediately pack her things.

I look at her in horror.

"Lisa dont do this to me please"I cried as I stop her.

She continued to wiped her tears.

"I am done Jennie"she hastly close her bag and carried it.

"Lisaaa"I tried to catch her.

But her long legs are making it imposible.