Volume 1: The Cheating

"She Cheated"

Volume 1:

The Cheating

Jennie's POV

Light kisses were place in my face as the rays of the sun seeped through the window.

"Jagiyaa wake up"Lisa said as she came close to me after opening the window

"Hmmmm"I said and sat up still closing my eyes.

"Come on baby,the twins are up now"she said and sat beside me

I opened my eyes.

I saw my wife smiling at me lovingly.This is how I wake up everyday.She was just wearing a sports bra with her yellow cardigan.

My wife is so beautiful.I pulled her closer to me as I snuggled into her neck.Leaving her wet kisses in her neck.

"Someone's naughty"she teased

I rolled my eyes and hugged her more.

Why was she so hot early in the morning btw?

"You smell good.Where have you been stick?"I asked her

She laughed loudly

"Stick?really? you call this hot creature stick?I remembered you where screaming my name so loudly last night"she teased

"Oh God!Lisaaaaa"I slap her arm louldly and hide my face in my palms.

Yes,Lisa and I have been really intimate.Because duh?She is my Wife so its normal,but everytime she tease me about it I cant help but feel shy.

"Okay,okay i'll stop.Now lets get up"she said as she stand up

I pucked my lips.Yes,I am asking a kiss from MY WIFE.

she leaned down and kiss me.

"I wanna lay in bed all day!carry me dadyyyy"I whinned like a kid

She look at me with one eyebrow raised.

I know she likes me calling her that especially in bed.

She leaned down and was about to carry me when my phone rang.

He's calling damn.

"Baby i'll answer this,you go first okay?"I said as I stand up abruplty

"I thought you want my carry?"she asked with a slight of sadness in her eyes but quickly vanished away.

"I uhh--"I stutter.

"Im just kidding love go on,i'll meet you downstairs I will wake the twins first"she said as she walk away.

Why do I felt like she's hurting?

She didn't know anything right?I convinced myself.

"Lisa"I called her.

The phone stop ringging but I know it will rang soon.He's a stubborn man.

She look back.

"I love you ok?"I said out of nowhere.

I dont know,I felt like im losing her slowly and I cant.I will never let that happen.

She nooded and smiled.

a fake one.

"Ofcourse I know that,please know I love you too so much more,so much more Jennie"she sadly smile and close the door.

I felt a pang in my heart.It was suffocating I held my chest as tears slowly stream down my face.

How?how did we end up like this?How did I fucked up this much?