Volume 14: Chances to take

Lisa's POV

"Doc can I leave now?"I asked the doctor who's now incharge of taking care of Saffira.

I am making sure she is okay,after Jennie was drag out of the scene screaming my name.

I hurriedly took Saffira to the emergency room,her arm was bleeding because of Jennie's scratches.

"Yes,Mrs. Manoban you dont have to actually wait,this isn't much of a emergency"the doctor laugh.

I glanced at Saff she's hanging her head low.

I sigh

"Saff?my maneger will paid and contact you for this matter.I'm really sorry for what my wife--I mean Jennie did"I stutter.

Saffira glanced at me and smiled.She seem okay.

I immediately ran back to my room.I'm so furious right now,Jennie's action is just so damn unforgivable.I didn't know she would make such scene.I opened the door harshly.

"Jennie!"I shouted.

to my surprise no one was there.

I crease my eyebrow and scan the whole room but no one was there.Her phone was still here.Its imposible for her to go alone paparazi's are still outside.

I sat on my bed and waited.

1 hour....

2 hours...

I bit my fingers and stood up.

I hate walking with this stroller thingy but I need to know where Jennie is.The sun is almost down.

I ran to the security table..

It took me 10 minutes lining up the hospital is pretty crowded.Like How many people call security in this hospital?!the line is so fucking long!I feel kinda dizzy now.I glanced outside.its raining.

I sigh.

"Hi ma'am goodevening what may I help you?"the security asked.

"I just wanna ask where is the girl earlier who was kicked out in the garden scene earlier?"I asked

the security glanced at me like she wasn't sure what i'm talking about.

"the girl is 5'4 tall?she has this cat eyes?she's a brunette her cheeks is kinda big"I described.

"Oh?you mean the beautiful brunette?"she asked.

I nodded my head and smiled through my mask.

I'm glad she's fine.

"she's was kick out earlier"she answered

"outside?outside the hospital?"I clarified.

She nodded.

I immediately glanced ouside.The rain was pouring so hard

No.. she can't be.

fuck

I ran to the entrance but the security was fast block my way.

"Ma'am im sorry but patients cant go outside without a guardian"he said and grab me

"Let me go!WTF DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM?!"I shouted

people start to glanced at us.

I gulp when reality slaps me.I cant reveal im Lisa from BLACKPINK.

I sigh and bowed.

"i'm s-sorry its just that I have someone to talk to outside"I explained

the security glanced at me.