Volume 7:Its over Jennie

Lisa's POV

Its sad.

I'm tired..

Am I lost?

Yes,but definetly not gone yet.

I wanna pick up myself.I do,I really do.

I'm tired telling myself I could still held it in.I'm tired telling myself that this is still love.If this is love why do it keep destroying me?Why does it consume me like a melting candle?

Oh yeah,I am inlove and will always be inlove.

Its love when you put someone else's before you.This is what im doing.I'm probably a shit.

I can be who you perceived me to be,I can be the heroic wife?the masochist wife?

I mean if I get to keep her I would be whoever the world want me to be.

Because im inlove.

with Jennie Kim

---

"can you repeat that part?give me a little seducing vibe"the director asked.

We are in the shooting right now,Kai was now shooting his part.Well all of them were so awed at how good he is.I am confident this will probably a hit.He is really a dancing machine.

"Baby are you up next?"Jennie asked.

I forgot that she is with me right now.She was so caring to me the whole shooting she had NEVER leave my side except if she'll pee or she's busy talking with someone.

I nodded.

"Aigooo Lisayaaah you're pushing yourself too hard"she lectured as she was wiping my sweats.

"am not"I pouted.

"are you trying to be cute?"she gasp

I blink my eyes multiple times.

"Was it working?"I said with aegyo.

She slap my face with towel.

"Aigooo HAHAHAHAH i'm not ready for cute Lisa"she laughed.

i'm wondering if I could still hear that laugh again.

"HOT Lisa?"I said seductively.

She slap my arm real hard.

Or get to spend beautiful times like this?

I reached for her hand and put it in my stomach.

She stiffend as her eyes bulged out.

"remember im the hottest okay?"I whispered

I am wearing a sports bra right now,so you could say she was touching my bare abs.

She pinched my side.

"Yaah!"she whined.

"Tss,I know you love it tho,cant deny it Kim your face is telling other way round"I teased.

Or maybe just tease her.

"LISA!YOU'RE UP NOW!"the staff shouted.

I halted and kissed Jennie's forehead.

"Be right back baby"I winked.

Jennie's POV

HOT LISA

Ok im not gonna freak out but what would you do if Lisa dances in front of you!

Tell me!tell me!