4- She's beautiful

I was in my car on my way to Ryan's house, I typed his address into the GPS of my car. I couldn't stay at my house today, I was angry at myself for making my twin mad. I kept reminiscing our conversation from earlier as my eyes trailed on the unfamiliar road in front of me.

"Just because you didn't give love another chance after him doesn't mean I'll
Give up on my relationship when I've not even tried to fix it". Those words just kept repeating over and over in my head like a broken record.

I sigh and remembered what my mum always told me when I was angry or sad: let it hurt, let it bleed, let it heal and let it go. I inhaled, exhaled, inhaled and exhaled again.

"Woah" I exclaimed asked I took in the sight in front of me. The cuck's house was beautiful at the least it looked like those mansions you'd see in british films owned by British , what am I saying they are british.

As I stepped out of the car, a man who should be in his late 30's comes up to me.

"Your keys miss" I gave him my keys and thanked him while I made my way to what seemed like the porch but was more decorated than my room.

Their house was all white and gold, Its like am in heaven. I rang the doorbell and within seconds a tall lady with shoulder length blonde hair comes into view. She smiled at me with her sparkling white teeth as her sky blue eyes shined bright. She was on a tight black dress with matching pumps.

She looks like the girl form of ryan, now I see where he took his blonde highlights and color of eyes.

"You must be at the wrong house sweetie... Who are you here for?" She says and for sure I hear the thick English accent in her voice.

"I'm for here ... I-I mean" I mentally face palm myself for stuttering, but you can't blame me she's breathtaking. "Ryan?..." I squeaked, not knowing anything else to say.

"OK come in, he's upstairs" she says and opens the door wide enough for me to step in. The outside of the house didn't do any justice to describe the inside, it was like entering a whole new dimension;while the outside showed old british culture, the inside showed modern civilization.

From the white furniture to the polished wooden floors to the giant TV on the wall and all sorts of houses adornment, I felt dirty just standing here. I could die
There were some pictures of their family, a man I assume is their dad, their mum, ryan and rider then their sister, theresa. I stared at the living room in awe.

I followed Ryan's mom into what seemed like the kitchen-on the count that I saw a fridge and some cooking|baking utensils, and sat on one of the bar stools set up near the island she did the same.

"I'm mrs cooke but you can call me Trisha" she says and clasps her palms together. I thought their last name was cuck?.

"Mom" a voice calls from the hallway.
"In the kitchen!" Trisha says as I hear footsteps coming.

"I need- oh am sorry I didn't know you had a visitor" the voice I recognize as rider because of the slight british accent says as he walks into the kitchen. My back Is set to him so he doesn't know its me yet.

"No worries honey" trisha says and gets up from her seat. "She actually came to see you and your brother".

I got up from my seat and faced him, his confused face turns into a smile then into an annoying smirk.

"Firecracker!" he beams as he walks up to hug me, he was now on black sweat pants and a gray t-shirt which showed his biceps really well.

"Hey ride" I hug him back using the nickname I gave him in chemistry class.