003. sleepover turned horror movie

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
sirens, sirens
( teen wolf. s3A )

chapter three

chapter three.
sleepover turned horror movie

     ALANI Mordor's ears were bleeding.

     Well, not literally. But, figuratively they were, at least. Alani could imagine they would've been if she hadn't clamped her hands against them in time. To shield them from the ever-growing, reverberating noise sounding around them.

     From Lydia's scream.

     Alani couldn't understand it. One minute the girl's had been watching a film, basking in the comfortable silence emanating around them, and the next, Lydia had shot up, screaming, yelling, tearing through her throat like she was being murdered. It had shocked Alani, of course it had━━who wouldn't it have shocked? But what arguably shocked the young girl more than anything, was that Lydia seemed too calm in regards for something like that to happen. Like it had happened before.

     Maybe it had. Despite everything slowly starting to give Alani Mordor an increasing headache, she wouldn't exactly be surprised. She was a teenage girl who had visions of things moments or days or even months before they happened. Who was she to judge something so abnormal, when she was practically the definition itself?

     After such a traumatising scream, Alani kept her hands firmly clasped over her ears, eyes tightly squeezed shut from the pure adrenaline of such a situation occurring right in front of her. Moments passed, and she slowly creeped one of them open. She slumped, taking notice of how purely exhausted her friend looked. Lydia was sat up right, breathing ragged and heavy, slightly distinguish of tears in her eyes, ones she wouldn't allow to fall.

     The shock of everything still stayed, but it was only light now. Concern was more so embedded within Alani Mordor the longer she watched Lydia in silence, waiting for her to do something━━anything━━but she barely flinched.

     So, Alani took it upon herself. "What the fuck was that?"

Alani hadn't meant for her question to sound so, well, sharp, but her terror and her concern all seemed to mix into one until words were just tumbling out of her mouth without permission. It seemed then that Lydia completely registered the situation she was stuck in. She jumped slightly, almost surprised that Alani was there in the first place. She must've forgotten. The scream must've completely tore through her entire being, to the point where Lydia's every thought turned insignificant.

Eyes wide, Lydia only continued to stare at Alani, almost as if she was the one who had screamed bloody murder. "I━━" she stuttered, unable to form coherent words the more she thought about everything. "I felt━━" she stopped again, this time forced to through a wreaking, shuddering breath as a sob escaped through the back of her throat.