009. drowning in your hidden sorrows

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
sirens, sirens
( teen wolf. s3A )

chapter nine

chapter nine.
drowning in your hidden sorrows

TRIGGER WARNING:
mentions of suicide, depressing thoughts, drowning, etc. if anybody needs to talk, my dms are always open <33 please read with caution.

     THE first thing they had done when they got back into their room was get in contact with Stiles. They each knew that if anyone would have any answers for them, it would be the Stilinski boy. Alani knew he was always full of answers or predictions or possible suggestions━━she just hoped he would have one now.

     Taking their time to fully explain the situation the trio of girls had unfortunately found themselves in, Stiles stood in his spot, nervously biting his thumb nail and foot napping rhythmically against the floor. Alani had decided to stay quiet during the explanations, knowing she wouldn't be able to attempt it even if she tried. Every now and then, she'd take notice of how Stiles would look back at the blonde, but she couldn't figure out why.

     Allison was standing up front, pacing back and forth as she continued her explanation. She seemed to be using her hands a lot; gesturing about the place and smacking them against one another. Alani hadn't seen her do that before, and she wondered if maybe it was out of nerves. "Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon."

     Stiles nodded in thought. "Yeah, I know━━he was definitely a little off with me, too. But, actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

     Cocking a brow and tilting her head, Alani's eyes widened a little at the idea of Boyd punching through a vending machine. Boyd was the type of person Alani Mordor wouldn't want to mess with━━and that was even if she didn't know he was a werewolf. That aspect only made her point stand out more.

     "See!" Lydia's voice cut through Alani's thoughts, her tone a little frantic. "It is the motel. Even Alani's visions have been acting weird ever since we got here!"

     Alani perked up at the sound of her name, and it was too late to realise what her friend had said until Stiles' body immediately turned to her. She glared towards Lydia, realising how she probably should've mentioned to the girls that she didn't want other people to know what was happening to her━━especially when she didn't know! Alani knew Stiles would want to know about whatever was happening with her━━he was too curious for his own good. Lydia only shrugged, shaking her head.

     Slowly turning, Alani found Stiles looking down at her expectantly, and sent the boy a fake smile, despite knowing it wouldn't change whatever was going through his mind in that moment. "Al," he spoke, pointedly, "you're visions are acting up?"