019. the name, dreamwalker

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
sirens, sirens
( teen wolf. s3A )

chapter nineteen

chapter nineteen.
the name, dreamwalker

     ALANI, Stiles and Lydia found themselves back in school, but lessons were far from their minds.

     Their only hope of understanding anything was Aiden, because they knew if Lydia was the one asking, he'd be more inclined to telling them what they needed to know. They were on opposite sides, but still apart of the same coin. Both wanted to be rid of Jennifer once and for all, whatever their reasoning may be, and in order to do that, they needed to help one another out.

     Even if it was going to be like pulling teeth out.

     Students milled around them, walking past and to their next classes, hands along their bags and heads hanging low. The trio tried not to seem too suspicious with both their expressions and actions making them look as though they were hanging on by a single thread. But, that hadn't found him, and they'd been looking for a short while.

     Turning the corner, the trio made their way down the stairs, heads still turning every corner, not wanting to miss him if he ended up just slightly milling past them. Lydia sighed, and Stiles looked anxious. For once, Alani felt as though she was the most calm.

     With a grumble, Lydia forcefully shoved her phone back into her bag, moving forwards with quick steps. "Aiden isn't texting me back."

     The teens stopped in the middle of the hallway, following Stiles' lead, not caring about those around them when the boy's features began to fall. They knew he was the most anticipated to get the answers they needed━━it was his father's life on the line, and now, his best friend's mother, too. He couldn't handle losing the only blood relative he had left, and he'd do anything in his power to stop Jennifer from taking those he cared about away from him.

     "It's fine," Alani whispered, attempting to bring reassurance to the others. It didn't seem to do him.

     Stiles' phone vibrated with his jacket when Lydia shared an exasperated look with the blonde. "Okay, well, maybe we could just..."

     But, Lydia's voice eventually trailed off when Stiles turned frozen in place, hands clasped tight against the phone and eyes widened in horror. His expression alone caused a chill to run through Alani.

     "Stiles..." she started hesitantly. She wanted to know what had caused such a reaction from him so suddenly, but at the same time, she didn't. What if it was something bad? What if something else had gone wrong? What if━━?

     "What? What is it?" Lydia questioned fervently, stepping closer to the boy as they watched the grip on his phone slowly release.

      Shaking his head, Stiles took a deep breathe, like what he was about to reveal to the other two would cause so many things to change for them. And, in a way, it did. He licked his lips, pursing, blinking profusely, and that was when Alani noticed the form of tears rationalising against his eyes. "It's from Isaac," he started, apprehensive. "Jennifer, she..." Alani hated the way he paused in his words, wanting him to speak the truth of how deep in shit they really were as soon as possible. "She has Allison's father. She took him. She's got all three now."