022. mad woman

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
sirens, sirens
( teen wolf. s3B )

chapter twenty two

chapter twenty two.
mad woman

ALANI wished she could say that the past couple weeks had been bliss without Jennifer Blake taunting their every move, and the Alpha pack following their every trail, but she'd be lying. The most she'd be able to say was that it had been... okay.

Granted, Alani and Rose Mordor had never been better when it came to their relationship. They were talking a lot more ever since that conversation where the teen apologised for not going easier on her mother for all those years, and since then, they seemed closer than ever. Of course, they still had their ups and down━━what mother, daughter duo didn't?━━where there would be small, petty arguments, but it didn't take long for them dissolve and return back to normal. It was a slow progress, but it was progress, nonetheless. They hadn't been so close for the entirety of their relationship━━it would take time to switch it up so suddenly.

Her visions haven't been acting up as much, either. Ever since that one particular vision outside of the Nemeton, that's all it had been. Watching the unknown figure stare down menacingly at her from a distance, doing nothing but letting their eyes travel over her own figure, almost as if they were waiting for something, taunting her until it finally happened. Seeing it over and over again every night (for she hadn't had━━what Stiles deemed━━a walk-in one since then, either) had been bone-chilling at first, knowing they weren't that far away from one another, but after several few, Alani realised they weren't doing anything other than looking at her. If the figure wanted to harm her, or send her some sort of message, surely, they would've done it already. It became bearable each night.

On a much more positive note, Alani Mordor simply couldn't have been happier with the friends she had made during her first day at Beacon Hills Highschool. What Alani thought had been a terrible day, turned out to be one filled with fate. And, ever since then, Alani had stayed by the side of the group throughout everything.

She had always found it difficult when it came to making new friends, which was why she never really bothered much with it. But, these people were different━━they understood her, and because of that, Alani completely believed she had not only found new friends she knew would stick with her throughout the rest of her life, but a family, too. For that's what they were to Alani Mordor━━family.

For the past couple weeks, Alani had gotten super close with both Lydia and Allison. Admittedly, the blonde would argue that she had been close with the former anyway, after having many adventures with the girl since joining. It was Allison whom she hadn't seen that much, for she was off trying to solve other parts of the puzzle. But, since then, the three girls had been attached at the hip.