007. blood-soaked wounds

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
sirens, sirens
( teen wolf. s3A )

chapter seven

chapter seven.
blood-soaked wounds

ALANI Mordor couldn't get any more involved than this.

Thanks to her completing track that previous day, it was compulsory for her to attend a meet; whether she would actually participate or not was a whole new debate. It was an overnight trip, and one Alani couldn't exactly say she was looking forward to, but, nevertheless, went anyway. It was safe to say her mother was happy that she was doing something like that━━Alani wouldn't tell Rose Mordor she wasn't thinking about actually participating, as she knew she would only be disappointed in her daughter, and cause the girl to feel guilty.

But, with her necessary bags in hand, Alani walked through the school corridors, noticing familiar faces around her, ones that she knew, too, would be turning up on the bus waiting outside for them.

More surprising than ever, Alani never made it to that bus. Unexpectedly, Lydia Martin and Allison Argent had cut her journey short, almost-too-happy expressions plastered across their faces as they asked her to come with them to follow the bus, rather than actually be in the vehicle. With confusion filtering her very veins, the blonde had explained that she was going to be in there anyway, but that only seemed to cause them to become more insistent. The other two girls had exchanged a knowing look between one another, clearly not bothering to try and be discreet about it. Alani knew that look was about her, but she couldn't bring herself to say anything further. Instead, she simply groaned in defeat and agreed.

     God help her if Coach Finstock actually cared whether everyone turned up in the bus or not, that morning.

     Alani was sat in the backseat, straight down the middle, with a perfect view of the bus in front━━Allison was driving, and she continued to fret over whether or not they were being obvious. "Am I getting too close?━━I'm getting way too close, aren't I?"

     "That depends," Lydia contemplated, almost sarcastically. She twirled a strand of her strawberry blonde hair between her fingers, tilting her head in mock thought. "Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?"

     Slumping in defeat, Allison looked in her rear-view mirror. "Yeah, I should back off."

     The blonde snickered in the back at the girl's interactions, shaking her head. She leaned forward in her seat a little, making her head poke through a tiny bit. "It's not exactly like you're gonna loose it. It's a big, yellow bus, surrounded by smaller, dull cars."