43| ꜱᴇᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ

ROSE POV:

"You may now kiss the bride.", The officiant pronounced.

It made my heartbeat elevate more as it's a moment of imperial euphoria. I was waiting for this actual second for a whole week, not just for the union. But also to reveal my pregnancy.

He leaned forward, closing the little distance between us. His sturdy form braced against mine, rightfully as My husband, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, agilely.

I cupped his face and pressed my lips against his, fluttering my eyes close melting down in his arms.

Cheerful claps filled my ears, making my heart sparkle with inexplicable joy as we immersed in each other's warmth, heartily.

When I felt satisfied, I laid my hands on his chest, gesturing him to curb as he pulled back, but, still, his hold on my waist hasn't loosened a bit.

His eyes held a relief, as it glistened with a glorious smile, slowly it made its way toward his lips and that's the prettiest thing I've seen in a while.

I tried to set some distance between us, as I was still got draped in his hold. Since, he wasn't willing to lose his grip on my waist.

"Ferr, what are you doing?", I raised a query, mumbling under my breath.

Now, my grandparents, our friends, and close family members are staying at this place to take images along with us. I noticed the guests are gradually exiting and moving their way to the reception location.

I think it's time...

I tilted my head up and stared at him to catch him eyeing me, already as it had my face turn into deep shades of red. I patted my face to cool myself before uncovering the pregnancy announcement to him.

"Ferr, I want to tell you an important thing.", I fiddled with the button of his shirt, feeling nervous. I know he will be happy, undoubtedly. Yet, I can't help but feel this way.

"What is it?", he made me look at him by tilting my chin up using his fingers. His attractive smile never left his face, as he waited for me to assert.

Ok, let's do it...

"I... I am-", I was about to say, but it got interrupted by the photographer as he said we need to go to a specific location to take pictures.

However, Ferr told them to wait, as he enabled me to confide with whatever I want. I saw around, to watch all our friends and family and photographers are watching us.

Not gonna happen at this place...

As I felt so shy by catching sight of all. I took a deep breath and pleaded with him, "Can we go somewhere, please? Only us."

He let out a low chuckle but conceded to it as he held my hand and made me walk down from the platform before proclaiming to all to give us privacy.

Before leaving, I got the gift box from Moon which I gave to her to conserve it safe. "What is in that box?", he gave me a perplexed look.

"Patience.", I beamed at him, not able to thwart my bubbling happiness as he smirked back without imploring any questions further. He took me to a fascinating site where the wildflowers grew, fabulously.