3| ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

Next Chapter: June 5, Friday.
_______________________________________

FERRARI POV:

I'd met with the most beautiful pair of blue eyes that I had never beheld. Her hair glistens like gold, and, her face is perfectly crafted with those plumpy lips, that make anyone crave to feel it. Her body is not curvaceous, but still, she looks gorgeous in her petite form.

I noticed her grip on the door, shaking as it made me realize she's frightened. I learn, that my temper is the reason.

Shit!

I tilt my head, indicating to her to get in. She nod and steps inside clutching the file tightly against her chest as if her life depended on it. I've screamed very much this time than ever before.

I'm an asshole...

My thoughts were cut off by her voice by her soothing voice, calling me, Sir. I cleared my throat and talked to her, "Yeah, uh, take your seat, please!"

Why the fuck I am talking to her in a gentle tone? And what is with a shitty word, Please! I don't use those words.

I took my seat and she also settled on the chair, opposite me. I had sipped the water, or should I say I'd gulped in one go. I'd kept the empty glass on the table; lifted my head and gazed at her.

Damn! She is breathtaking...

She bit her up, nervously and gave me a soft smile, when she caught sight of me gazing at her. I smiled back at her, and perceived, that she is a sweet girl.

But, soon, she started to feel nervous, as it made me realize, I'm not acting like the one, who must interview her.

Ok, Raffa, steady yourself...

I asked her for the resume as she felt more relaxed hearing that. She gave it to me and receiving it, I'd open it with the only intention, to find her name. I already know, I will surely love it, no matter what name she possesses.

To my inquisitiveness, I've met with a sight of flower's name in her resume. "ROSE BROOKLYN.", I said to myself; thought they gave her a perfect name.

My Little FLOWER...

My eyes went wide and promptly, I've shaken my head side to side, to cut off my fucking unwanted thoughts.

For formality, I ask her a few queries to give her an interview vibe and for which, she gave me perfect answers. But, I sensed a bit of shakiness in her sweet voice, it made me frown.

She is scared of me...

Following it, I gave her resume back, as her face began to droop. She must have thought I rejected her. No way in the hell I will do that. She will be with me from now on and forever.

I shook off my thoughts again...

I phoned the receptionist, "Send off remaining. I got My PA." I'd hung up the call, hastily, without waiting for her response. She eyes me, confused.

I told her, "You can start your work tomorrow, Flower. Sharp at 9." Her cheeks shortly, smooched pink like a spring rose; cute on her flawless skin.

She smiled, thanking me and I felt like I can do anything to watch her, smile.

My little Flo...

ENOUGH FERRARI... What the fuck is wrong with you? You just met her and you fucking knew it, you're not good for her. I mentally shouted at Myself.

Damn! This ain't good...