15| ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

My Dear Lovelies...😁
Tq so much for ur great support🤩
Chapter 11 - 1.77k & Now - 5.24k😍
_______________________________________

After One month......

ROSE POV:

It has been a month, not even once he opened his eyes nor made any movements. I'm here with him, I want him to call me flower, his flower. Each day My hope that he will wake up is crumbling at the end of the day.

Holding his hand in between mine, pressing it against my lips I glanced at him each & every second that he would wake up. But he's not.

I can't see him like this. Cords are hanging for the nurses' call button. Besides that, an IV & blood solutions hang from the metal IV pole, with the tubing connected to his vein.

A lot of electronic machines sitting on a cart with odd wires, that are connected to his chest. Half of his face is covered with a ventilator.

I could see his body veins are visible & they're blue. I don't know why is that.

His face is getting pale day by day like he's is fading away slowly. All I heard from the Doctor is, his injury healed completely but he couldn't find out why he didn't wake up still. They're doing a lot of scans of everything. But still, they couldn't find out.

I caressed the tattoo he has on his knuckles, it's A Rose.

I still remember what sahor said about this Rose tattoo...

Flashback......

"Rose", I looked over to see sahor standing there. This whole floor is silent, becoz it's only us. They evacuated all for his safety.

"You should go home & take some rest. Tomorrow I'll...", I interrupted him in the mid. "No, I'm staying here. I won't leave him alone", I said. That's not home without ferr. "Rose, I..", I interrupted again.

"I want to ask you one thing", I said waiting for his response. "Sure".
"What happened after I fainted?", I asked him becoz I want to know if he said anything to me.

Seeing this, his facial expressions changed like he's remembering something. "Sahor", I called him again. "Rose, it's not really... well", he hesitated to tell me.

"What is it? Tell me please", I asked desperate to know what happened when I've gone unconscious. He sat on nearby another chair, looking at ferr.

"He was not in pain on the way to the hospital. He was lying on your lap peacefully with A smile, holding your hands as if this is the last time, and...", he stopped in the mid.