20| ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ɴ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Hi Friends, MAFIA SERIES: BOOK 2
MOON of HadezScar
(Alpha Mafia - Lycan Love)
Chapter 1 has been released. Check it out & give me your support just like you gave me for this book☺

Next Chapter: Sept 29, Tuesday.
➡️ Waiting for ur COMMENTS🤗

_______________________________________

The Same Day (Evening)

MARCUS(FBI HEAD) POV:

I went through the pictures which I got from the spy, I assigned. He captured many pictures of Raffa talking with the Gangsters outside of the meeting club. But still, this proof is not strong enough to charge him as he would easily prove this is fake using his Power.

"David, inform the spy we hired to get more information like any files regarding their organization", I said My Assistant. "Sure sir".

"Ask him if he could enter into Knight's Corporation in any way. If that possible it would be easy to get the organization's data through hacking sort of things", I explained.
"Ok sir", he said leaving My cabin.

Let's break the First Pillar of the Capone organization.

AMELIA POV:

I searched for the Contact info of Vladmir Vitale. When I went through the details of Mr.Knight's company I came to know that there's always a tremendous crash between him & Vladmir.

I know to whom I'm working for, Susan said everything that he's A Mafia UnderBoss when I tried to get close to Rose. So, Vladmir must be also A Mafia.

If I inform him about this, he would definitely try to do something maybe he would kill Mr.knight. After that Rose will be mine.

I have to find out his number...

ROSE POV:

It's going to be 6 pm, he didn't come back yet. It seems like I'm worrying too much or being clingy. But after that attack that happened one month ago in which I almost lost him in front of my eyes. I can't help but feel scared that something bad might happen to him again.

Oh, God! He's A Mafia UnderBoss...
.
.

I leaned against the headboard of the bed but soon I was interrupted by the door creaking sound. My eyes averted towards the door as I met with My ferr standing near the door. His face looks so tired yet I could see a sparkle of joy in his eyes.

"Miss me little Flower", he stood with his arms and legs crossed as leaning against the entrance of our room giving me one of his charming flirty smile which would always make my heart skip a bit involuntarily.

Opening My arms, I gestured for him to come to me. With the smile still on his face, he made his way towards me but soon my smile faded when my eyes caught the view of red tinges on his white shirt.

It looks like blood...

"Ferr, Is that blood?", I pointed out his white shirt as he stopped in his tracks looking down at his shirt. But unlike me, he seems not dazed by that in any way.

Getting down from the bed, I tried to unbutton his shirt in haste to check does he got hurt anywhere. It's just two days since he got discharged from the hospital.