25| ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ: ᴋɪɴᴅ-ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Hey, Lovelies!😍 I will try to update the nxt chptr as soon as possible. I can't say when coz nowadays I am loaded with works regarding My studies n job.

Got the Best Ranking i.e.,
#1 in Underworld (06/01/2021).
Tq so much for all ur support, without u guys it's impossible to reach🙏

➡️ Eagerly Waiting for your COMMENTS🤗
_______________________________________

FERRARI POV:

I stood in front of the Surveillance room TV screens walking back & forth fisting my hair out of frustration as Mark working on it.

On the other hand, William tracking down the location of her since she is wearing My GPS tracker stud which she is not aware of, it has GPS. She took them from me this morning as she wished to wear them.

I am feeling terrified about the thought of someone tormenting her for the one fucking reason that She loves me.

I should've made her stay inside the mansion, no matter how stubborn she is, as well as leaving both Mark & William for her safety.

It's All My Fucking Fault...

"Sir, I g...", before he could complete the word I strolled hastily towards him.

I met with the sight of Andrew laying on the ground with his pool of blood in an unconscious state before My Flower could reach him they sedated her. I could see her striving hard to escape from that cunt's hold before losing consciousness.

A gust of overpowering rage swept over me as I looked at each asshole who are all covered their face with the mask, wearing black clothes. When they turned around I made Mark pause the video.

Everyone wearing plain clothes except one, who is wearing a snake symbol on the back of his dress.

I know who he is. That fucking dickhead...

"Sir, it is...", before Mark could say it was interrupted by William, "Sir, I got the Location", he informed.

Without wasting a second, I commanded them, "Remember this, Killing that fucker is not important. I want My Rose back. William, send this location to Our Men's mainly Snipers". He gave a curt nod.

Making my way out I got inside the car. I thought he is now on his way. You shouldn't have done that dumbass. I will make you regret to the extent where you will beg me to kill you.

On our way towards the location, I informed Capone about all the happenings including, it was pre-planned by the FBI. I came to know when we noticed so many missed calls on that hacker's phone which belongs to that asshole, Marcus.
.
.
.
.

"Sir, Our Men's will reach that place soon, also five snipers on their way", William said, for which I didn't say anything.

I can feel the fear in my chest waiting to take over. I fucking swear after this, I will make sure no one will dare to even think about pulling out this Stupid act ever in their life especially with My Rose.

I will reach you soon, Flower...

ROSE POV:

I woke when I felt something moist splashed on my face as it dribbled on my eyes more. I blinked my eyes forcefully open when I remembered everything.

Ferr...

I let out a muffled gasp when I met a sight of a man whose face is hidden in shadow. Once he saw I woke up he left the room before slamming the door hard enough to make me flinch back in terror leaving me in darkness.