28| ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ

️➡️ Eagerly waiting for your precious comments
_______________________________________

ROSE POV:

I wore a pale pink crop top & black ripped jeans along with white sneakers. Normally I wore little makeup, but today I don't feel like doing anything.

I don't know about ferr but there was a constant tension in the air, I could feel that. My chest was too tight, I forced myself to breathe steadily.

I couldn't even meet his gaze, while all this time I could feel his burning stare at me. I peeked at him sideways realizing that he is now standing in front of the mirror.

I didn't even dare to raise my head while using the hairdryer without looking at the mirror. I just couldn't look into his eyes after how I talked to him yesterday.

When I recalled everything, I felt disgusted with myself. How could I take Luciano's name into the conversation?

That jerk freaking kidnapped me, my whole body burning in anger thinking about him.

That son of a biscuit...

Wait, a little swear won't hurt since grandpa is not here to twist my ears.

That fucking bastard...

Back then I used to swear a lot, but My grandparents were so strict, especially grandpa. He used to twist my ear whenever I swear. In the end, I stopped using those words for them.

I heaved a sigh, what is the use of feeling guilty now stupid Rose. You screwed up everything.

I came back to senses by the sound of his footsteps, as I peeked through the mirror to see him moving out of the room.

Wait!...

"W..wait", I wavered, turning off the hairdryer, he stopped in his tracks, turning around which made me look down once again, not able to meet his eye.

I feel irked with myself...

"My grandparents are coming today, they said.. th..that they want to meet you. Do you have time? I mean, if you're busy, it's fin-", before I could finish he beat me to it.

"I will meet them", he stated, the confidence evident in his calm tone. We both stood there silently for a moment, when I was about to meet his gaze, he left.

I sighed mentally...

Walking with a few steps, distance behind him, we made our way to the living hall, where Susan arranged the breakfast but ferr didn't pay attention to it.

"Ferr", I called as he turned around, I eyed everywhere but him. "Let's have breakfast", I looked at him for a second only to avert my gaze like a flash.

I can't meet his eyes. I really can't...

"You can have breakfast. I will wait outside", his objection is obvious as I heard his footsteps fading off in the distance to make me raise my head again.

I don't think he remembers that I asked sorry yesterday. Maybe I should ask again. I saw Susan standing there, waiting for me. I informed her that I don't want breakfast & told her to share the food among themselves.

Making my way outside, I saw him leaning against the expensive white car waiting for me. Once our eyes met, he opened the door, waiting for me.

 Once our eyes met, he opened the door, waiting for me