2| ꜰᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ: ᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ-ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ

Next Chapter: May 22, Friday
➡️ Waiting for ur COMMENTS 🤗
_______________________________________

𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐈 (𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀) 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to hear those voices which haunting me, continually, every day of my life. "Get los- you're a useles- I don't need a son like-". I roared, it's enough. I toss the weights aside ending the workout.

Fuck! I hate this shit!

I ruffled my wet hair which is wafting with sweat from a heavy workout. I'd hit the punching bag which is starting to get torn with the number of blows, it's bearing each day from me.

"Sir." I halted punching when I have listen to a familiar voice from behind. It is My Right-hand Man, Mark.

"What is it, Mark?", I inquired facing the opposite side, without seeing him

"What is it, Mark?", I inquired facing the opposite side, without seeing him. I began again to punch the bag as he has started to talk but staggered alot.

So something, about to anger me now. "Spill out already", I rumbled out in irritation as he is testing my patience.

"Sir, it's that Giovanni he took the Gun entities from our Place which we have to supply to Africa.", he ended up asserting the situation as I fisted hard to control myself.

That motherfucker!

"Call, Red and instruct him to finish that Cunt. He is being a headache.", I stated as I took the towel. I wiped off sweats from my chest. I start to walk out of the gym that is in my mansion.

"But, Sir, Giovanni is-", he strived to impose his thoughts, but I halted him.

"Do what I say.", I lashed out at him, as he mumbled out an apology under his low breath with his head down.

I got a call from Daggeron while I am getting ready for the office. As I know why he is phoning. It is to attend the Mafia Organization meeting.

I attend the call, and we talked about the location of the meeting. And in the end, I have told him, I'll be there soon.

"Ok, I've to sign some papers. I'll come to the meeting area directly from My office", I declared and he said, ok, before, I turned off the call.

I have made it to the living hall. I saw an aged maid who is functioning here from the day I could recollect.

"Sir Your Breakfast.", She told me as I gestured her waving my hand at her to leave, without giving a glance.

", She told me as I gestured her waving my hand at her to leave, without giving a glance