Chapter 7

Dante Pov

Dante: And that is how I ended up here. Crazy right?

The whole room is silent, tensions in the air felt like miasma thick enough to be cut with a cleaver.

Wales: So you're basically saying that... You are a Half-Blood son of a Demon General, whose mother is a Human. To which after their deaths, you took it upon yourself as a quest for revenge, which slowly became something else entirely after defeating Mundus, and finding out your brother is alive. After that, you decided to open the shop Devil May Cry to hunt down Demons who causes troubles in the Human world?

I swallowed the bite I took from a slice of pizza and pointed at Wales with a smirk.

Dante: Bingo!

Eugen: Ara? Quite the adventure you must've went through huh, Dante?

Dante: You wouldn't believe half of it, but yeah. A couple of close calls but I've managed.

I took another big bite from the pizza Belfast reluctantly made... But nonetheless agreed if she added some healthy stuff in... Except olives.

Enterprise: So what now. If I read your situation correctly, you're stuck here until who knows when, or if your Brother decides to pick you up.

Chugging a glass of water, I only released a satisfied sigh and shrugged.

Dante: Honestly, if Caedus was anything. I'd rather stay for a little longer and see how they came here in the first place, So I apologize for any future mischief and I don't regret doing them. So better brace yourselves cause it's going to be a long time until I'm gone!

Eugen giggled and by the looks she's giving me, she's certainly waiting for something to happen. Wales on the other hand only massaged the bridge of her nose and Enterprise slightly frowned. Belfast seems indifferent with the situation but that small upward twitch of the corners of her lips, says otherwise.

Akagi: So that means you'll stay with me Shikikan?!

Right.... Almost forgot about her. Honestly, I've flirted with Devils and Demons alike but she's actually giving me chills in my spine.

Dante: Right... For your information, I am not ready for any sort of commitment. That includes whatever redneck marriage contract you spoke of.

Akagi: No worries Shikikan... You'll come around in no time.

Dante: Okay... That was creepy. Anyway, do you girls have any gym or open area I could use from time to time? Better keep myself sharp just in case for any surprise attacks.

That was just an excuse to see their potential if they do work out or do some sort of exercise.

Wales: We have a Gym over at the Eagle Dormitory. Though for an open area, I suppose the forest should be satisfactory.

I only shrugged, much to the ire of Wales.

Dante: Eh, good enough for me.

I stood up and decided to head out to the cafeteria. Who knows, maybe Oklahoma or Norfolk have some newly made desserts I may or may not try out.

Dante: Oh right, if you see anything out of the ordinary just yell, or send me a message.

With that, I softly chuckled at the tired groan Wales let out as soon as I closed the door behind me.

Akagi: Where are you going Husband? You're not off finding another Whore are you?

Right, let's address the elephant in the hallway first.

Dante: First of all, don't call me that, it's disturbing. Second of all, I am not your husband. And third of all, don't call me that.

She pouted and tried to say something, but I tuned her out and continued my trek towards the Cafeteria.

Time Skip

Dante: Well damn, these wings are to die for. This an original recipe?

Oklahoma and Nevada giggled.

Nevada: That's a trade secret Dante.

I chuckled and continued eating the spicy wings.

Dante: You two should definitely start a restaurant in the future. I'll also have another batch please.

The girls only looked at each other and shrugged.

Oklahoma: You'll have to pay us back soon Commander. Chicken isn't cheap and making the batter isn't cheap also.

Dante: You two will be paid as soon as I receive my card from the Admiral with enough funds to pay my bills and still have enough for a few decades.

The two laughed and returned to their duties, while I myself continue to enjoy these delicious wings and cherry sundae.

As I ate, I heard another tray softly place itself in front of me. Looking up, I found myself staring at piercing golden amber eyes.

Dante: You know, it's slightly rude to not announce yourself Takao.

Takao: I apologize Shikikan. However, I must say that your swordsmanship is mightily impressive.

I smiled.

Dante: Well, I learned from the best. And sure, why not.

She was surprised at my answer.

Takao: I haven't made any request yet Shikikan.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

Dante: Oh please, the way you stare at me and how you just complimented me says otherwise. So yeah, I'm curious to see how powerful as Ship Girl can be anyway.

Her surprise slowly dimmed down, but another gleam in her eyes appeared. This time, it was excitement and resolve.

Takao: When will our spar be?

I stopped and thought for a moment.

Dante: How about this Sunday? Inside the forest, I found inside a nice wide space for us to spar.

Takao: Excellent. After lunch should be alright.

I smirked.

Dante: Sounds good to me... Are you not gonna eat that?

I chuckled as she flinched when I notice her separate some cucumber off her salad.

Takao: Please don't tell Atago.

Dante: Now now, I may not be your sister but as someone who has a sibling and a nephew, cucumber isn't the worst green you could eat.

She sighed in relief... Only to shiver when a shadow loomed over her.

Atago: Ara? Still being a picky eater Takao-chan?

Oh damn... That smile is giving me way so much red flags.

Takao only shuddered in fear and sent me a pleading look. To which I held up my hands and shrugged.

Dante: You should've just eaten them to avoid this you know.

Atago: Now say ahh~

Atago picked up her fork and pierced a couple of cucumbers to feed it to her sweating sister.

Glad I avoided that bullet. I may be the most powerful in this world but women are women no matter what dimension.

And here's another erratic chapter update... Honestly, all I can say is I'm tired... No, I'm not tired of writing. But just tired... Of everything else. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the Chapter. SOUL out!