Chapter 5

Dante Pov

Alright... Time to bust some demon ass.

Enterprise: what the hell are you doing?!

The appropriate response to someone who's about to go mano o mano... Well... Guns and tentacles and whatever the fuck the thing has.

Dante: What? You expect me to watch you lot get massacred by that thing?

Enterprise: What do you mean by that?

I shot another tentacle trying to turn me into a pancake.

Dante: I'm saying that whoever built or made you girls didn't expect a Demon of all things to show up. That and this is my job.

Without letting her say another word, I summoned Cavaliere and rode on water. Yes, it can go on water. What do you expect from a demonic motorcycle that turns into buzz saws?

SKREE

Dante: And you're loud! Hah! I should've brought my earphones for this one! Earpods get lost in intense fights!

CETUS, UNDERWATER MENACE!

3rd Pov

As Dante rode towards Cetus, Enterprise and the others watch in awe and surprise. For the first time of their warring lives, they've never seen a Human charge at an unknown being who he claims to be a Demon.

Dante leaped off a wave to dodge a tentacle, landed on it, and continued his way up the tentacle. Leaving a trail of blood thanks to Cavaliere's wheels.

Jumping off, Dante shot at a couple more tentacles trying to swat him out of the sky. As he lands, however. Empusai, Behemoths, and other nasty little shits spawned on Cetus' back.

Dante: Ohoh! Now this is a party!

Dante wore his hat, causing blood orbs to surround him and create a destructive and protective barrier around him.

Dante: Time to Hee Hee on all yer asses!

True enough, he started dancing his way through the horde like he practiced all his life to dance them all to death. Complete with hip thrust and the moonwalk.

With the Demon Horde gone, Cetus shook it's body, trying to shake Dante off him.

Dante: Oh no you don't!

Using Sword Master style and his Namesake Sword. Dante stabbed what seems to be a pimple on the beast's back, causing the most disgusting blood splatter sound to be ever made and covering him with said blood.

Dante: and that is why you don't pop your pimples!

With Cetus recovering from the intense pain he just caused, more and more Demon Hordes spawned. Dante yet again, dances his way through the Horde.

Meanwhile

Enterprise: Does anyone have visuals on him!?

Long Island: I do! My planes are sending a live feed now!

Long Island then proceeds to attach a wire from her Rigging to a console, showing them a Dante... Who's having the time of his life.

Enterprises... Is he dancing?!

Wales: He seems to be enjoying himself greatly.

Thanks to the continuous efforts of the Iron Bloods, the Carriers can now send out a new type of scout planes and show a live feed. Thus, allowing for a more efficient way of relaying messages and accurate information.

Belfast: Now he's taunting them.

True enough, Dante is taunting each individual Demon he dodges.

Dante: Whoops! Lady's Grandmother can aim better!

Cleveland: Good questions... But I have a better one. Where is he getting those weapons from!

Dante now is using Cerberus, Ice chucks form. Freezing and shattering Devils like glass.

Next is Cavaliere, which he rode on and turned nearby Demons into road kills.

Ebony and Ivory, blasting Demon heads like pinatas.

Balrog creating huge craters on Cetus' leathery armored hide.

And his Sword, slicing and dicing Demons into cubes.

Eugene: I like how he's so casual about this.

Enterprise: Well, he did say this is his job.

Hornet: He makes it look too easy... What makes him think that we can't take it on?

Bismarck: I don't know... But the way he looks at us, even if he looks like he's joking. He means it.

The rest of them nods at her statement, silencing the whole room and gluing their eyes on the spectacle they are seeing.

Back to Dante

Dante: One pimple popped... Four more.

Using Balrog, Dante pounded Cetus towards the beach, and with its large size. It caused a massive earthquake to surge in the surrounding area.

As he searches for another "pimple" Dante fought through Hordes of Demons and something just at the corner of his eye, Dante spotted something he didn't expect to be stuck on a Demon's back of all places.

Dante: Well I'll be damned... Well, I already am but meh.

Running towards a glowing orb inside some sort of crystalized blood, Dante punches the crystal, allowing the orb to float out and unto his hand.

Dante glowed for a second and faded, and as soon as the glow faded. A backpack resembling a skull with skeletal limbs formed on his back.

Dante: Lucifer? What the hell are you doing on a Demon's back?

Not expecting an answer. Except for the visible draining of colors from around the crystal, Dante pulled out swords from the wings of Lucifer, throwing them to any Demon that gets in throwing range.

Dante: Ok, odd.

Deciding to ignore the sudden color change, Dante detonated the swords. Causing the Demons pierced by one to explode, and another "pimple" popped.

With Cetus' source of power gone, it visibly slowed down to the point where it's much much easier to dodge its tentacles. This sadly caused it to go berserk and thrash its tentacles around, causing property damage on the beach and nearby buildings... Luckily, no Kansen was hurt by its sudden outburst.

Except, one of its smaller tentacles grabbing a certain recovering fox from the Dorm room Cetus' multitude of tentacles partially destroyed.

Dante, who now is riding on Cavaliere. Saw what happened and immediately went to action, pumping Cavaliere to full speed running up Cetus' back and leaped after a thrown Akagi over Cetus' mouth. Unfortunately, after Dante caught Akagi, Cetus clamped shut its mouth with the two inside it.

And there's that, another chapter done! So what do you guys think about the boss battle theme? Also, apparently, I mistook Balrog as Gilgamesh, mixing the two with each other. Luckily I checked my sources and fixed it... And I'll fix the other chapters if I find any mistakes there, so that's all for now and sorry not sorry for the Cliffhanger. SOUL out!