Chapter 2

Dante Pov

Dante: Ah fuck... Ok did, anyone catch the plate number on that plane?

I groaned out as I slowly sat up from the soft bed... Soft bed? Looking around, the place looks like some medical Ward or something... But what's with the mini crane on the table over there?

???: I suggest you refrain from using that language so early in the morning Mr.

I looked to my left and found a... Nun?

Dante: Oh uh... Sorry?

Her frown disappeared and a small smile formed on her face.

???: Good, so Mr?

Dante: Redgrave, Dante Redgrave.

???: So Mr Redgrave. I supposed you are confused to why you woke up in my office?

Ah... So she's the head nurse of this place.

Dante: Yep. I don't know what happened but I remember getting hit by a plane before crashing.

She raised a brow.

Dante: nevermind... It's just a joke. Probably from the lack of oxygen knocked me out.

She nods and checked on her clipboard.

???: I guess that's true, but you surviving that high of a fall is still unknown. What are you?

Ok... Not a good start but oh well.

Dante: I'm just a plain ol'Human being, flesh bag, dead meat, etc. But yeah, a Human.

She raised a brow again.

Dante: Sorry. Used to being insulted at while being interrogated.

???: I see, anyway Mr Redgrave. Do you have any idea where you are?

Dante: nada, not a clue, blank space, and just no.

She frowned slightly... Ah... Sensitive type. Or not I can't say unless I get to know them but oh well.

Dante: Yeah... Anyway as I said, I have no idea where I am.

???: Alright, I suppose I can allow you to move around after finishing your recovery. After that, the higher ups will decided what to do to you.

Dante: woah woah woah... Woah. Higher ups?

???: You're in a Naval Base.

Ah... Shit.

TIME SKIP

Dante: I told you Vestal I'm fine, just a minor bruise and nothing else.

Vestal: I'm not done doing my check-up!

Slowly starting to pick up pace, I speed walked away from an angry Nurse Nun... Didn't think I'd put two fetishes in one.

Dante: gotta loose that woman!

Turning around a corner, I instantly went inside an unlocked door and pressed my ear on said door to listen for her footsteps.

Vestal: Mr Redgrave! Come back here at once!

Hearing her voice fade away, I sighed in relief and sat on a nearby chair.

Dante: damn she is hella persistent.

??? Oh? Up so early I see?

Not looking at whoever said that I gave an answer.

Dante: it's a first. I usually sleep in until or after twelve in the afternoon.