Chapter 3

Dante Pov

Dante: what to do, what to do.

Here I am, roaming a place I didn't think I'd be allowed in other than my own... An office.

???: Can you please take a seat and wait for Enterprise to come back?

I only smiled and set aside the sword I took from a knight's armor, grabbed a seat, and sat in front of a blonde beauty.

Dante: well, you can't blame me with how my lifestyle is you know? I've always liked action rather than words and so far. Everything works out. You could also use some action too you know Wales. Well, outside of the battlefield that is.

I winked at Eugen who only smiled and winked back at me.

Wales: I'd like to, but first. With how our enemies are, I highly doubt things would settle long enough.

Dante: True, but. You need to enjoy the little things Wales, not everyday you'll have such luxury. Plus, I still don't know why I'm here in your office anyway.

Wales sighs.

Wales: Listen, I usually don't like strangers staying in our base for too long but after what you did.

I rolled my eyes and got myself comfortable on my chair. Meaning, my arms on the back of my head and my legs rested on a luxurious looking foot step or whatever these things are called.

Wales: are you even listening?

I raised a brow and smirked.

Dante: me? Yeah yeah, I'm listening.

Wales massaged her forehead.

Wales: ugh... This is just too stressful for me to deal with. How did you two get along so quick is beyond me.

She mentions Eugen who giggled.

Eugen: who knows?

Wales: *sigh* anyway. After what you did which basically brought back one of ours from... Wherever we end up after being KIA'd.

Dante: oh you mean those cube things where Arizona magically came out from?

Wales looks like she's about to give up.

Wales: yes... Magically... But yes, thanks to you. Arizona is now back in action after her untimely... Demise, at Pearl Harbour.

Ah right... I keep forgetting we're at World War Era... Except fighting what seems to be aliens. How did I find out about them? A fight broke out three days ago, two days after Eugen and I had our tour.

Dante: but we've been waiting here since yesterday.

Wales: no, you've been waiting here since yesterday. I only came here to make sure the two of you don't do anything barbaric in my office.

Eugen faked a hurt look at Wales.

Eugen: aw~ that's painful to hear dear Wales, still little trust in me? Even after the night we spent together~

Wales suddenly got red.

Dante: Oh... I'll tune you two out.

Wales: Don't say it like that! You were drunk and kept following me around!

Eugen: oh? Should I remind you that you were also drunk?

Wales: No I wasn't! I was barely even tipsy to begin with!

Eugen: oh sure~ it's not like I'm the one who keeps wobbling around trying to get back to her dorm~

Wales: That's enough Eugen!