Chapter 4

Enterprise Pov

Enterprise: What do you mean he'll be a temporary Commander?! He doesn't even know the basics when it comes to leading!

I yelled at one of the Higher Ups at Eagle HQ. They think it's a good idea to let a civilian lead us in battle.

Admiral Collins: Is that based around on how he looks and acts?

Enterprise: I! I don't care! One look and I already know he's about as useful as pole!

A'Collins: We don't know that yet, plus. From the video you sent me, the way he expertly dodged Yukikaze and the other playful Destroyers tells me he is quite well trained. Plus, I'd rather let someone like him who can reconstruct ships by just touching their designated cubes to be protected by the most well-armed base rather than here.

He... He has a point there, after all... HQ did once get infiltrated by Siren Land Troops.

Enterprise: Fine... But that doesn't mean I trust him.

He nods.

A'Collins: There's no need for that. As long as he's on our side, it's already an edge against the other Factions.

Flashback end

Dante: Hoho! The great Yukikaze is being outmaneuvered by Comandante Dante!

Yukikaze: You're only temporary! But for now! I, The Great Yukikaze, shall no longer be humiliated by a Human!

Yukikaze launched herself at Dante, who immediately sidestepped to prevent her from taking the ball of yarn from his hands.

Yukikaze: Curse this handicap! If I am allowed to use my Rigging! You'd be no match for me!

Dante: Well, to me that just means you need more... Land-based experience then.

Yukikaze: Impossible! The Great Yukikaze does not need such a thing! I only need my Rigging!

She lunged again at him, he dodged.

The cycle continued to be repeated until they're out of sight.

Enterprise: out of every morning they could be noisy... They just have to choose the day after I returned.

???: Oh? Here I was, thinking I'll be waking you up again. Good morning Enterprise. I smiled at the welcoming voice... A voice who I didn't think would help me get a grip on myself. Enterprise: Good morning as well, Belfast.

Belfast: The place is much more livelier now that Dante has made everyone comfortable... Well except for some.

Enterprise: Wales huh?

She nods with a satisfied smile on her face.

Belfast: Her meeting Eugen and getting to know her gave way for her to let loose you know? Add Dan- Commander on the list she's having fun no matter how well she hides it.

Enterprise: So you're saying that Dante is a good influence?

Still, with a smile, she answered.

Belfast: Hardly. He's loud, annoying, doesn't respect anyone for the most part and, his attitude is trash.

I sweatdropped.

Enterprise: Just earlier you were complimenting him, how you're insulting him?

Belfast: It is my opinion of him after all.

Hm... I guess there's nothing wrong with that. But then again, until he's shown he's capable, I'll be taking care of any operations for now.

We head over to the mess hall, where Belfast prepared me for her style of breakfast. Dante is also here... Except he's about to be murdered.