Part 50 - Lucid Dreaming

"I'm here," low, softly spoken words warmed my ear, the palpitating warmth of breath rippling across my hairline. A large hand cradled my waist, dipping in the curve. It trailed across, lifting as it hit my hip until only the lightest traces of fingertips skimmed my skin. A tingle flashed over my nerves, the tickling touch rousing the attention of every tiny downy hair on my body. Supple lips found my lobe, pulling the fleshy skin in to the crevice of a parted mouth and waiting tongue. My breathing hastened, heart quickening in my chest as the arousal spread. 

"Mmm," Ant's throat emitted a vibrating rumble as his mouth lowered to my jaw, his tongue gently tracing across until his nose slid against mine, the marker for his lips to find my mouth, parted in silent moaning. His hands reached up to the nape of my neck, fingers interlacing with the roots of my hair and pulling me sharply to better his access. His tongue dipped between my lips and mine met his hungrily, feverish with desire. Feeling the pining in my body he pulled me back, his fingers locking to a fist tangled in silky locks. He wasn't going to give me everything too quickly, I could tell. 

He leaned back slowly, the detachment of his body agonising as he left me breathless in the apex of my desire. He pulled the shirt from his torso, face obscured and hulking frame shimmering with sweat. A thin silver chain dropped from the fabric, slinking back against his collar bone as the shirt peeled away from his face. 

He glared down at me, primal with lust he expertly controlled. His hard jaw and pointed chin tipped as he watched his own hands stroke across my hip to the buttons on my silk blouse. With one savage movement he tore it apart, silk cracking against the fastenings and surrendering to his command. His green eyes glittered; locked into mine; one large, wicked hand caressing down until it reached the tender flesh of my thigh. His fingers traced upwards- slowly, torturously so, until they reached the beginnings of the most sensitive skin. His eyes didn't divert from me for a second as he observed the effects of his slow, deliberate movements, clenching his brows down with his own suppressed desire as he watched my back arc from the sheets, leaning in to him with craving. His fingers entered silken wetness, parting me with tender but unyielding exploration. I gasped as he hit the aperture, his thumb suddenly sliding down to the excruciatingly sensitive swell of nerve endings, circling purposefully with tormenting delicacy. And then his digits delved in, a strangled gasp of pleasure escaping my lips- 

I woke- sick, clammy, and wet. The dampness between my thighs had soaked through to my shorts. I hurriedly took a sip of warm water from the glass next to the bed, swallowing down the lump in my throat. A sex dream. I wasn't sure what was worse; that or the nightmares. It had been Ant with his hand against my waist, the sentimental moment we'd shared obviously unlocking something in my mind that unfurled in my subconscious. But then... Jase. That dangerous sparkle in his green eyes- something I knew all too well. It was a look that said you were in trouble. But why Jase? As soon as the shirt lifted I knew the torso wasn't Ant's, the build was different. Then the delicate chain dropped and I knew, yet I didn't wake. It carried on the same, if anything the fervour increasing until I jolted awake. 

He had been in my head, the absence of his presence- though welcomed, had jarred me. Ant had brought me to the apartment, leaving me at the front door as Jase strolled casually forward. He'd grasped Ant's waiting hand and pulled him in for a blokey hug to say goodbye. As soon as the door was closed and locked he strode back to the couch, switched the TV off, picked up his beer and phone and paced to his room. This was what you wanted

I blinked hard to put the intensity of the dream behind me. It was early, unsociably so. It dawned on me that if Jase was finally backing off I might have a little more freedom to explore. At this hour the rooftop would be deserted, I could swim in privacy. Without giving myself too long to think about it I got up and dressed in a bathing suit, slipping some shorts and a white vest over the top.