A/N: Oh my goodness...

Hello everyone! I know you probably aren't excited to see that this is not a chapter, but an author's note-but! Let me explain and then we can get to that later...

Alright! Now, I feel so awful and I really can't stress this enough-I AM SO SORRY!!! 

I promised all of you that I would try to update each month in all of my books but-uh- that didn't happen, so I am so so so sorry! I don't really want to explain myself because I feel like that would be excusing the fact, so I won't. But! Just know that I was/still am working on my mental health and it's getting better - and so I'll be able to update for you all!

For now, just know that I won't have an updating schedule. This is so I won't stress myself out and disappoint you all if I don't update when I said I would. I'm also going to get in the habit of writing again and making that a positive experience- so be prepared for a ~wacky~ updating schedule.

Also- I just realized that my "typing tone" is so different compared to a couple of months ago, so there's that. But- this proves to myself that I'm getting better so-yay :). This will also mean that I'll have ~wacky~ (another one- get it? oof I'm becoming annoying sorry) comments in my little author's notes at the end. I'll also try to make my author's note at the end of every chapter shorter because I know it probably gets annoying for you all. 

...

(UH- completely forgot what I was going to say there for a second-sorry. n e ways...)

I WILL BE UPDATING- if you couldn't tell by now. I may tell you all that I will be gone for a little bit because of writer's block or whatever, but I will be updating! And... *imaginary drum roll for dramatic effect* it will be starting this week! Yes! You heard that correctly! (or read) I will be updating this week! For this book at least, so sorry if you read my one-shot book.

Speaking of other books, I did unpublish one, so sorry if you were reading it! I wasn't happy with some of the plot points, so I'm hoping to fix it-though it will probably turn into a whole different story. Oh well :). (The name of the book was Sunshine if you were wondering)

To conclude-just in case if you didn't read all that or didn't get the points I made- 

I AM BACK! I will be updating this week! I won't have an updating schedule as of now! I am so sorry to every one of you! Uh- I am working on my mental health! Yayyyyyyyyy!

Oh! Two more small (kinda big) things!

1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 300 READS! Words cannot describe how happy I am that people are reading this book! SO THANK YOU! (a bit aggressive there, sorry) Thank you so much for the votes and follow! I'm so thankful for the support! And, if you ever want to talk or comment-don't be afraid to! I will try to respond! 

2. oh gosh- I forgot. Oh no- 

Uhm, anywho! Thank you again for everything! And don't forget! I will be updating this week! So wait for me! Love you all and hope you have a great day, week, month, year, decade, century-(I'll stop there)

---piece of that KiTkAtBaR (katkit205)