Chapter 16

(((SwEaRiNg uP AhEaD (literally just one word) )))

--- --- --- 

<3-Monday-<3

"Mmm..." I groaned, hearing the same alarm I listen to every day go off once again. It was coming from my phone, buzzing and moving around one of the nightstands near the bed. I, myself, was in that wonderful bed, of course.

Shifting slightly, I tried to go back asleep and roll over. But, like always, sturdy arms were wrapped around my middle, blocking me from going anywhere. Clenching my eyes tight, I attempted to ignore the sound again, though to no relief, it wouldn't go away. Not allowing me to drift back to dreamland.

I gave up after a few minutes of listening to the annoying sound, making one of my arms free to reach over to turn off the alarm. My eyes fluttered open to see the scene I see all the time. The curtains slightly open, allowing me to see the brightening sunrise and the now disappearing stars. A very beautiful sight, one that holds very deep meanings.

Breathing deeply, my chest rose and fell, allowing me to take in the familiar and safe atmosphere, as well as allowing me to wake up fully.

Now aware of all of my surroundings, I felt the man behind me shift closer like he knew that I was going to get up soon. His chest pressed into my back, and his arms rubbed against my waist. His breathing was steadily getting faster- a sign that he was going to wake up soon.

"Mmh." Cue the dings. The grumpy monster has now awoken.

The male tightened his hold once again, mumbling, "I know you're thinking about it...don't leave."

I laughed quietly at his words, tilting my head over my shoulder to see him snuggle his face in between my shoulder blades. Being spiteful, I shuffled around, being strong enough to break free of his hold. He groaned.

"Not today, Shota," I spoke as I sat up, bringing my legs to hang off the side of the bed, noticing I felt okay- unlike every other morning I've been pregnant.

Relishing in this fact, I bounced off the bed, continuing to speak to my husband, "Up and at 'em. I'm feeling great today and we have a field trip to chaperone."

Another groan.

<3-<3-<3

Halfway through the morning, I made my way to the other side of the building, walking down the huge hall where many of the first-year classrooms were located. I scanned the endless hallways, waiting to see the familiar phrase of "1-A".

If you couldn't guess already, I was making my way to Shota's class, 1-A. Today was the day where the class of first years would go on a field trip to the USJ or the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. It was going to be an exciting trip, for today they were doing rescue training.

Though, they probably didn't know that before I walked into the classroom, as everyone was shouting in surprise. I looked to the front, where my fatigued husband stood behind a podium, holding up a sign that read "RESCUE".

He opened his mouth to speak, but then immediately turned his head towards me, making harsh eye contact until realizing who I was. His eyes seemed to soften at the sight of me. He lowered his arm that held up the card, clearing his throat and turning back towards the students, all of which had their eyes on me.

"Yes- uh- as I was saying before, you will have a different kind of training today with four instructors: me, All Might, Nokoribi, and another faculty member. We will all be keeping tabs on you-" He slightly paused and nodded his head, inviting me to take the space next to him by the podium. I did as wanted, my uniform (costume) dancing behind me as I walked.