Chapter 4

(((TW: There is more vomiting description in this chapter! Be aware when reading it, even though it is very brief.)))

<3-<3-<3

When I came to, I found myself in the king-sized bed. The sheets were pulled up above my shoulders, and the pillow was rather comfortable compared to where I had fallen asleep.

I was laying on my right side, facing towards the balcony, so I could see how it was barely light outside. 'I must've slept through the entire night' The now blooming trees of the city were swaying in the morning with wind.

My arms stretched out from under the covers and above my head, and I yawned.

As soon as I turned over onto my back and sat up, I heard slow-paced footsteps approaching. Soon after, my husband's face with a small smile popped out into the doorway.

I smiled tiredly and laid back down. My arms raised up towards the man in 'grabby arms', wanting him to cuddle with me.

Shota simply chuckled and shook his head. He brought out his whole body from behind the wall. He was in the same outfit I last saw him in; A slightly wrinkled dark gray t-shirt, and grey sweatpants.

The man walked to me. Once he reached my arms, he fell into them like a sack of potatoes, and I squealed.

My husband hummed into my neck and sent chills down my spine. He wrapped his muscular hands around my torso, "Morning," he said, staring up at my sleepy face. "Morning!" I said playfully.

Shota smirked at my response and began to trail kisses down my front all the way to my bare stomach, where the t-shirt had risen up while I was sleeping. I giggled and squirmed as his gentle lips tickled my skin.

Once he got to my slightly bloated area beneath my stomach, he rubbed it soothingly and hummed a small tune for a few beats, "I called your gynecologist today," he started, still staring at my abdomen. I looked at him in interest and put my hand in his messy black hair. "Okay," I said quietly. "She said that we could come in for an appointment to officially make sure you are pregnant, on Saturday at six pm. And, I called your agency to cancel your hero work this week."

I smiled lovingly down at him, "Thank you, what did I do to deserve you?"

"You gave me your heart." He stated, getting up off of me and off the bed. His hand reached out for me to take, and I gladly took it, lifting myself off the bed. My legs wobbled and I immediately felt dizzy. I grabbed onto his arm for support, as his onyx eyes looked at me in concern, "Are you alright?"

I closed my dark blue orbs and nodded while my footing became grounded, "Yeah..." I opened my eyes and looked up at him, "Just dizzy."

"Do you want me to call work off for the both of us?" He asked in a worrisome tone, and gently set me back down on the bed. I shook my head no and held up my hand in a stop position and waved him off, "No, no. I'll be fine. Just have to get used to this." My brows furrowed slightly as I focused on my beating heart, "Though can you get my hero costume from the hamper. It's a little dirty, but I think that's the only one that isn't destroyed." I dryly chuckled at my last statement and stared into Shota's determined eyes.

"Okay, do you need any medicine? Food?" I smiled and once again shook my head, "You really are a great husband."

He turned his head away with a slight blush, and muttered a small "whatever". The man cleared his throat and glanced back at me cautiously, "Well, I'll go get your hero costume...and I'll shower as well." He walked out into the bathroom and closed the door.

I giggled and shook my head at his funny antics. My voice sighed as I stood, with a slight stumble, but not as bad as before. "Well, guess I have to get used to that happening all the time," I stated in annoyance to no one in particular.