Chapter ???

Hey yall!

So so sorry for tricking you into thinking this was a chapter but it's e x t r e m e l y important.

Well first off, hello! How are you? It's been a while! 

I know in the last update to this book I mentioned in the author's note that I was writing more in advance so you wouldn't be waiting for months/weeks for updates. Well, hahah, that didn't happen and I am super, super sorry about that. But uh- that's what I'll talk about now.

This book is focused on Homura, which is a cisgender woman. And there's nothing wrong with that! She's awesome, I mean I wrote her so why shouldn't she be- lol I'm kidding around. Anywho, the problem is, when I write books, I try to relate the character to myself, since it makes it easier to write, despite the fact that I am not married nor pregnant lol. What I mean is, that I influence the characters with my own ideals and such. (It's partly just because I'm newer to writing full-on stories). Though, I can't relate to her anymore, since I've discovered/realized that I'm not at all a cisgender woman. Point in case, I can't really write a cisgender woman character that I have related with myself with (again, partly because I'm newer to writing). I've known this (this being: not being cisgender) for over nine months, really, but it's gotten increasingly harder to write a character like Homu in a cisgender sense recently. And I apologize, I'm really, really sorry. But I can't keep trying to write like this. 

IM QUITTING- 

nah, I'm joking. But seriously, this certain character in this story is not going to work for me. Soooooooo- I'm still going to leave this book up for quite a while, but just know that this certain book is not getting updated.

...

BUT! I have decided to make an alternative to this book, where the main character is not a cisgender woman but a gender-neutral character. The story will be pretty much the exact same, same plot, pretty much everything. The only thing that would be different is the main character and some of the struggles that they go through. 

So- what does this mean? 

I'll be writing that story or kind of rewriting this one. This will happen for a period of time while this certain book will still stay up and not get drafted. Then, when I get to the point I have in this certain story in that rewrite, I will draft this one and upload the other. 

I really, really hope that this is okay! And I'm still really sorry about doing this to yall. I just- I can't go on like this. It was turning into a job or something that I disliked so much that I would procrastinate doing it. And I don't want to make you suffer through my inconsistent writing, either. 

I've changed a lot ever since I wrote the first couple chapters and I found out things about myself that I thought I never would. There has been a  L O T  that has happened since then, so I think it is only fair to do so as I've said.

I hope you all know that I love you (despite not really knowing you) and I hope you have had a good May so far! LOVE YALL <<<333333333

-piece of that KiTkAtBaR (katkit205) 

p.s. if you care about this stuff- my pronouns are they/them :))))