Update

Hello everyone I'm back and I have some news for you all. So, I not going to continue this book like I said before. But, I'm going to might write a new one hopefully if you all might like it called, "Second Chance at Love" which is another Thranduil fanfiction.

 But, I'm going to might write a new one hopefully if you all might like it called, "Second Chance at Love" which is another Thranduil fanfiction

Here is the cover that I have made. Hope you like it! So, in this one it will sort of be like the Selection book series but, not the some in ever part. The only part really is the same is that many women come together and get pick to be the queen/winner. So, yeah!

-Down below is the summary-

Galadriel believes that Thranduil should found a lover/wife to help him strengthen the kingdom and help hin with his loneliness. So, Galadriel asked Gandalf, Elrond, Radagast, and Saruman to help round up a group of women that might be a great match. While, the others beside Gandalf found lots of wonderful choices would Gandalf find the right one that fits Thranduil likings.

I working on the characters right now. So far I have the woman that will be the main character of the story have a son like thranduil himself. She will also, be the only one that can do a lot of thing which will be said in the book if it does happen. If you would like to see this book happen let me know I would like to hear at least more then 2 people say yes. Since, I dont want the book to just sit their on a dusty shelf you could say. So, please tell me what you think! I'm not forcing you all to like this.