Chapter 4

"The Unexpected Journey"

Saving the Children and a Brave Hobbit

           It took us a while to find were the dwarves were at. They got trapped be the Goblin King. Totally not ready to fight stupid goblins. I didn't sign up for that part one bit. Gandalf pulled out his sword and used magic to burst our way in to. When he did some goblins were thrown back and the light in the cave was out. Until, soon it was light back up again by torches. Goblins piled up onto of the dwarves. "Raise your arms!" Gandalf paused and he rasied his sword. I drew my sword ready to kill. "Fight!" Gandalf yelled. I sliced a head of one of the Goblin's. I pick up Thorin sword. "Thorin, catch!" I tossed his sword towards him and he caught it.

           We fought some of them by the Goblin King Throne. I ran towards a opening. "Boys came on!" I pointed down the walkway. The boys ran towards me. "Kill them all! Kill them!" The Goblin King yelled to all his soldiers. But, the Goblin King swing his weapon towards Thorin which Thorin blocked and send the King back. Making him fall off the platform. "Start running Ava!" Gandalf told me. I began running down the walkway everyone behind me. They were behind us getting closer by the minute. I blocked every attack there was killing each one that got close. Kili and Fili was both about to get shot at be three goblins above. I pulled out by bow and aligned three arrows on my bow. I focus on them and fired. The three fell down. Kili looked and my along with Fili then back down the edge both of them shocked.

          "What you never seen a elf do that before? I just protecting my children. But, we don't have time to laugh and talk about this. Come on." I spoked. I continue down the way we all split up at this I was with Gandalf and some of the others. While, most of them was below us. We were all over the place fighting. I don't think I fight so many goblins in ages. Goblins were swinging on rope but was soon stop when a piece of the structure was push down on top of the path way. But soon we all find each other. "Quickly!" Gandalf hurried. I was right behind him and we was making our way down the path. But, was soon stop since I was destroyed. One of the dwarves cut the rope and the platform swung to the other side. I jump along with a few others. Goblins jump on the swinging platform fight the dwarves that was on it. They was able to hold them on to jump. I cut the rope and I caused the platform along with the goblins to go down below.

        We started going down each step we took. Gandalf used his wand to break down a piece of the rock hanging on the wall to come down. We followed the huge boulder down the side of the tunnel. The boulder was knocking down the goblins. We turned the corner and swung our swords taking down all the goblins that was in our way. We continue on and find a bridge to cross but soon the Goblin King come out from the floor of the structure. Gandalf moved in the front of the group to stand by me." You thought you can escape from me?!" The Goblin King spoked. He started to swing his weapon at Gandalf and I causing us to almost fell back on the dwarves. But, they caught us and pushed us up. "What are you going to do now wizard?"  Does every goblin have to question anything? Of course they do their nosey. Gandalf hit him in the eye with his wand. "Oww!" The Goblin king covered his eye. Gandalf then next sliced his stomach opened. The Goblin King want down to his knees holding his stomach. "That will do it." The Goblin King spoked. Gandalf sliced his throat/ chin. The King felled foward causing the bridge to shake. All of us back up.

       But, soon the the structure fell from under our feet and we went down fast. The structure fell on us breaking in piece. I was the first to get up along with Gandalf. " The could've been worse." one of the dwarves said. The Goblin King soon landed on them. "You spoke I little bit to soon." I chuckled. I walked around trying to find a way out but I stand about six feet near them. "Gandalf! Ava!" Kili yelled. I turned around fast since I became so close to the dwarves I care to much about them to get hurt. I looked up to see more goblins coming. "You got to be joking!I'm done fighting goblins give me a orc to fight instead!" I pointed my sword in the direction of the goblins. "There to many we can't fight them." Dwalin spoked helping Nori up. "There is only one thing that can save us," Gandalf said,"Run!" We all took off running down a tunnel. I hope this is the way out I was in front of everyone. I saw a light in the tunnel. We finally reach out of the cave but, we kept going down the hill. Until, we reached a flat area.