Chapter 6

"The Desolation of Smaug"

King of Mirkwood

        There we were elves around us. The young elfling was the leader of the other elves around us. I blocked everything out looking around us. Why do I have such a strange feeling about this place and I looked towards the elfling again. There is something about him I can feel it. I looked down at the ground and  press my right hand on my forehead. Its hurting my mind and body not to know why I feel connected to them. That statue back at the gate has been on my mind. I felt someone hit my elbow (I'm 5'5 while most of the dwarves are 5 or 4 feet tall). Which caught me to come out of my thinking. I looked to see Balin he glanced towards the elfling then back at me. I turned my full interest on to the boy.
"Why is a elf like you with dwarves? Did they prison you?" "No they didn't elfling. I just wanted to come along with them. That is all." I did saw that the dwarves weapons were gone. He reach out to take my weapons but I grabbed his hand. I had about almost all the elves point their bows at me. " Don't touch my weapons elfling. I have my reason why I want let you take them," I pulled him closer," Don't you dare hurt me or the dwarves. So help me if you hurt them or kill them. I will not hesitate to do the same to you." I let him go, but I glared at him. "I don't want to seem like the bad guy when I'm really not. So, please forgive me for being protective over them." The elfling looked at me with anger, but soon he gave me a kind smile.

          "We are going back to the kingdom now!" He said to the elves. Nieven was beside me the whole time.   We all started walking through the woods soon reaching the Kingdom of Mirkwood. A beautiful bridge that led us to the entrance of the kingdom. But, soon when we came inside it was even more beautiful. Giant trees held this kingdom up. Light shined through a little crack on the cieling. Soon, they took us to the dungeons and but us in the cells. My cell right beside Kili's cell so I could keep a least a close eye on him. The way he looks at the elvish girl and she looks at him. I could see that its love. Oh my his in love. A elf and a dwarf you don't really see that much now days. The elves all closed our cells, but the elfling I talked to before stopped at my cell. "May I know where my elk is out please or are you even going to gave me that information? " I asked. "He is in the stables don't worry." The elfling replied. "Who are you?" I questioned him. "I'm Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood and you are?" "Ava, please to meet you Legolas. If I can call you that. I feel even more horrible for being rude to you in the woods." "That's alright and yes I prefer you to call me by my name only. I must go now Ava. It was nice to meet you as well." Legolas soon walk away leaving with the elvish girl and the some of the guards.

           Sometime later though the guards came and dragged Thorin off towards the King I guess. "Will he be alright?" I know the voice it was Kili. "Yes, he should be if he doesn't let his past get to him and burst out with anger." "He might though." Kili respond. "That's is just how you uncle is Kili." Soon the elves bought back Thorin and threw him into his cell. But, they soon came to mine! "Come on!" The guard grabbed my arm. This made the dwarves very upset that they were taking me. "Where are you taking me?!" "To the king." The guard quickly replied. We reach to were the king was. The King sat of his throne looking at me curiously ,but nothing seemed wrong with him. He look very handso...no don't think like that. You never felt this in many years.

         Our eyes met I couldn't help, but blush. I never blush in years now this must be werid. "Why is a elf like you doing with dwarves?" He spoked. " I'm here to help them and you may know the reason why they were in Mirkwood." I replied. He smirked at me. Of course he had to do that make me blush more. "You travel with them to go to Erebor.Why?" "Because I have no where to go. No family and no official home. But, I a least I have my elk through." He stood up from his throne and walk down the steps to come face me." Why do you care for them? What are they to you?" He questioned. When he was face to face with me more like he had to look down. I was short to compared to him." Yes, they may be dwarves and I'm a elf, but they are like my children. Children that I had never got in my life time." He looked at my with sadness in his eyes like he knew why I meant what I said. "What is your name young elf?" I gave him a confused look, but soon I chuckled. "I'm no young elf. My name is Ava your highness and I might me the same age as you many a few hundred years younger. I have seen more things then young elf's have."