Prologue

You can skip this if you want I might redo it later. If you want tell me if I should? I don't really think its good.

A young human girl sits amongst a fireplace playing with her doll while her father and mother are working on plans for the small village that they control called Greenwell. The young girl misses spending time with her parents but they have been busy lately. Soon a guard comes in and addresses to her parents that her grandmother has arrived. The young girl jumps up from her spot and runs to the throne room.

She soon sees her grandmother standing there with a bag sitting beside her. "Grandmother you really here!" She yells out. Her grandmother opens her arms out," Oh come her my darling!" The young girl reaches her grandmother's arms. " It be a while grandmother. What's in the bag?" She was so interested in the bag she wanted to now what was held inside. "It is a book. You probably wouldn't like it anyway," she picks up the bag and starts to walk away.

She soon stops and looks at her granddaughter. "But, if you are interested in the book would you like to hear the story?" The young girl looks at her grandmother and wonders more about this book. "I might be like all the others with a happy ending and love. I dont like those anyway!" She crosses her arms in front of her chest and gives her grandmother a disgusting look. " Oh no I not like any story with happy ending. Its starts about a beautiful kingdom called Knaerwood," she pulls the book out of the bag and gives it to a maid, " but not any type of kingdom of elves."

The young girl looks surprised now. She never really heard of elven stories before. " Elves!?" She yelled. "Oh yes my darling, but not any type of elven story. A elven story about a young Queen that lost everything that she held dearly to her heart." She begins to walk towards the doors that lead to the garden. The young girl runs the way her grandmother is going.

Soon they both are in the garden of beautiful flowers and other plants. The grandmother sits down on a bench that sits in the middle of the garden. She pat's beside her to tell her granddaughter to sit. Soon the young girl sits beside her grandmother wondering what this books holds inside it. " Now listen closely child. This story was past down for generations. Because the girl in this story is about 6,000 years old right now but back then around 3,000 when this story was told," she open the book the the first page. "That is a long time ago grandmother!" Her grandmother began to laugh at her comment.

Soon,her grandmother stopped laughing. "Now, child this story is very meaning to all and it may be short. But, it worth to read it. I was my favorite going up and it maybe yours soon. That's start the story shall we! Once upon a time.......

In a kingdom called Knaerwood lived many elves who had so much happiness in their life. A wonderful kingdom to live in and a wonderful Queen and King. Queen Ava and King Elwin Thekalyn both caring to their kingdom happiness. They both loved each other so much and protected one another greatly with care. The kingdom was filled with so much gift. By both of them since they kept all creatures,plants and elves safe from danger. Many say that their love was unbreakable and even a heir was going to be gifted soon. But, everything that was filled with love and happiness was soon gone and disappeared.

A war was brought among them against Orcs. King Elwin left his meleth and unborn elven child to protect them and the kingdom. The King and his soldiers reach to the fort that the orcs were located at wasn't there. They Orcs attacked behind the army of elves killing almost all of them along with the King. So of the soldiers surviving and run to camp to give news to the soldiers who were still at the kingdom.

The King was soon dragged back to camp along with many other soldiers that would be bury back at the kingdom. Many of the soldiers back at the kingdom didnt know how to tell the Queen about her meleth death. But, they knew that they had to tell her before the other got back. So, the head maid Irene(who was married to one of the soldiers who stayed behind) told the Queen the news. The Queen's heart ache for her meleth to still be alive.

But, the soldiers came back from war. Wagons filled with died souls inside and one laid the King. A funeral was held for all those who lost someone dear to them. The kingdom soon fell into darkness since the light was gone from the kingdom. The Queen soon give birth to the next heir but, the child did not make it. The son of King Elwin Thekalyn and Queen Ava Thekalyn was gone. The Queen had nothing left of her meleth only for his bow and arrow and the necklace that was given to her. She tried to kill herself many times but her head maid Irene stop her and told her that the King would not wish this for her.

More things want horribly wrong the Orcs soon came and burned the people and kingdom down to ruins. But, the queen and a few people still lived. They was able to grabbed everything dear to them. The queen change her royal outfit to a archer outfit ( at the end of the page ) and hide all of the details that she was the lost Queen of Knaerwood. Many of the people that survived want to others kingdom but they were clueless of what happened to their Queen.

She soon started to wonder around Middle Earth to found a new home for herself and she was able to kept the kingdom a secret from all people. Along with the names of the people that lived there including herself , her died meleth, and their child's death a secret from everyone. No one knows where she feld off to or why she left the kingdom in ruins and didn't fight back. No one will never know......."

"Grandmother that is so sad. But it is very interesting. So no one knows where she at?" The young girl asked her grandmother."Not even myself knows. The elves, humans, dwarves, creatures, and wizards probably dont even know but she out there somewhere darling." She closes the book and sits it in her lap. "Why is it you favorite book grandmother?" She chuckles and looks at her granddaughter. "Its my favorite because even the different ranks or races we are to one another. We still feel the same emotions like everyone else," she sighs and stares up at the sky for a while then back at the young girl." Now come darling let's check on you parents."

She sits up and holds out her hand to her granddaughter. Soon the young girl takes her hand and begins to walk with the old women. "I'm going to found her grandmother!"she claims. " Are you my darling? No one has even led eyes on her in years and that in elven years my darling." They both of then keeps walking." They have to be more to the story that we dont know grandmother not that little bit of it." The old lady chuckles at her granddaughter words but still let's out a smile. " I believe there is more too. But I'm to old to adventure anymore and you can do it I believe in you!"

But what the both of them didnt know was that a mysterious elven woman was watching them. Also, that woman know that the story did have more to it. Because she was the lost Queen of Knaerwood.........

By the way Ava's hair is brown and her eyes are also brown

By the way Ava's hair is brown and her eyes are also brown. Her hair goes down to her knees when left down but she has her hair up now in a ponytail for this outfit.

I dont own the pictures for this page. I do own the queen, king, and the head maid.

I hope you enjoyed this it's been a while since I last wrote something but I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

I will make more tomorrow!