Chapter 13

Early morning
Yana's POV

Me: Olive are you done?!

I yelled for the third time now getting impatient. We wanted to have a proper breakfast today so we got ready early.

But this lazy ass might make us late.

Olivia: Coming!

She said through the bathroom door making her voice sound faint. I sat on the bed waiting for her.

Today I wore much fashionable cloths than usual. I'm really thankful to Olivia for making me brighten up my mood yesterday. Whatever Taehyung did to me all the time, made me forget about him even more.

But how can I forget about him when we were literally together all the time? I still couldn't forget about the "accidental" kiss we shared. His taste still lingered on my lips.

The sound of the door opening made me get back to reality.

Olivia: Ohh!! Yana!! You look so stunning! Wait until the whole campus drools over you!

She nudged my arm making me giggle. I did wear it in purpose. I wanted to make Taehyung jealous and even if he didn't care about it I don't care as well.

My outfit

Olivia's outfit

Olivia's outfit

Yeah we both wore yellow and also told Soobin and Yeonjun to wear this color

Yeah we both wore yellow and also told Soobin and Yeonjun to wear this color. It's really fun when friends wear the same matching cloths.

We both head out and walked to our cafeteria, not surprised to see Yeonjun and Soobin already there eating their breakfasts.

The both looked at us and gasped.

Yeonjun: Wow Yana, you look gorgeous! Come gimme a hug.

He immediately came up to me and bear hugged me tightly making me chuckle.

Olivia: I'm here too Yeonjun...

She fake coughed and gave him a dark glare which caused Yeonjun to back off and gulp in fear. Soobin might had understood and said to save himself.