Chapter 28

Taehyung's POV

I groaned in stress looking at my canine teeth which are grown and sharp now like it's previous state. Seriously it's been already over 13 years? I really thought I can overcome with my parasite. My freaking 13 years of therapy went in vain.

Jimin: Told ya.

Me: Stop saying that every fucking minute and tell me what to do. I can't go like this in front of Yana! Look at my eyes they are back to my original color but these teeth! Should I cut them?

Jimin: Are you crazy?! Those aren't even that big and sharp. No one will notice.

Me: Unless it's Namjoon hyung.

Jimin: oops I forgot about him.

Me: I bet he has some solution to this.

Namjoon: Last time you said you would control yourself! Is that how you show your words?

He spatted at me getting angry and slammed his fist on his study table getting a shaky impact.

Me: I'm sorry okay!? It's not my fault that it happened. Now tell me what to do with the teeth!

He came close to me and examined my teeth as I stood still looking at him.

Namjoon: Jimin is right. It's not that noticable. But if your craving grows, the teeth will grow more as well as your eye color. You can go now.

Taehyung: Okay.

I left his study room with Jimin and he placed the half filled bag of the red substance in my hand.

Jimin: I don't want to grow mine and get in trouble. The half of it is all yours.

He patted my shoulder and left the mansion as I looked at the bag.

Never ever...this was the first and last time. I can't let it take control over me ever again.

I clutched the bag and threw it in the dustbin going back to my room as it was almost time for dinner and she should wake up now. I went upstairs going in my room but didn't find her on the bed. I checked the bathroom but she wasn't there too.

I entered her room and heard the sound of the shower going off. She had to have a shower this time. I told her not to take shower at night and she definitely does everything I deny her.

Stubborn.

She came out from the bathroom in her full cloths as I stood leaning against the door frame of the balcony. She didn't notice my presence there as it was a bit dark because she didn't turned on the light.

She stood in front of the bed taking her phone in her hand as I quietly went behind her and hid her eyes in my hand. She gasped and then relaxed her shoulders as soon as my skin contacted her because I hugged her from behind with my other hand.

Me: tell me how many times I've told you not to shower in night in your sickness?

I whispered near her ear with a seducing tone as she shivered. I tried nuzzling my face in her neck but her wet hair blocked my way wetting my hair. This sensation sent a different kind of feelings all over my body as blood rushed to my sensitive area. I hugged her tighter with my both hands now sliding them up her abdomen.

Me: Tell me?

I placed my chin on her shoulder titling my head looking at her. She was enjoying my touch as I almost clinged onto her.

Yana: It was so hot today...I was sweating that's why.

Me: Only the weather is hot? Nothing else? Hmm?