Chapter 43

Author's POV

Jimin followed Namjoon walking down the hallway as Olivia winched in agony every now and then. He whispered comforts in her ear to calm her down but he himself was nervous and anxious deep inside. Sweat trickled down from his temple as he wandered his eyes to his surroundings. Apart from Namjoon there were 4 people, 2 walking behind Jimin and 2 walking alongside Namjoon.

Close combat and escape was hard.

Namjoon: Tie her on that chair.

Jimin halted on his spot confused.

Jimin: Why do you need to tie her down?

Namjoon: Shut your fucking mouth or else you know what I can do.

Helplessly he put Olivia down on the rusty chair which seemed like it was just cleaned. There were ropes hanging by the chair handles as he started to tie her hands and legs gently and not so tight so she doesn't feel excess pain. Namjoon was right behind him. Jimin thought if he could somehow tackle Namjoon and get his gun from his belt and kill those 4, they could escape. But he had no idea if there were anymore men of enemy side.

Every situation at that time was completely against him.

He wished somehow if his fellow friends could save them.

Namjoon: Now like a good boyfriend, save your girlfriend and sit on that.

He pointed to a steel cut chair that had wires connected to it and a generator. Jimin knew it very well that it was a shocking machine. He loved Olivia deeply. If receiving pain and death too saves Olivia, then he wished nothing more than that.

Obediently he sat down preparing his mentality as they cuffed his body attached to that chair.

Jimin: What's the point of doing this...? You will get nothing from this.

Namjoon: Do you know what you are to Taehyung?

Jimin: What do you mean?

Namjoon: To him, you are his piller. If there's no pillers inside a building, it'll collapse completely. So do Taehyung. Apparently, I like Yana. You know? A lot. I spent my days masturbating on her pictures. Even a naked woman in clubs don't excite me like she does. I'm "obsessed" with her. Mmm.... thinking about her gives me a boner.

Jimin: You're sick!

He spit back with rage. Namjoon just laughed it off flicking his hand.

Jimin: If you think killing me will destroy Taehyung, then you're wrong, it's going to destroy you  instead.

Namjoon laughed it off again and then he put on a stern sinister face gazing intensly at Jimin. He made eye contact with his men as they came back with buckets full of water. Jimin's body shook slightly imagining just the things he was about to feel. He looked back at Olivia who had disbelief written on her face looking at the scene. He comforted himself thinking that at least Olivia won't have to feel any more pain.

But seeing your loved ones being tortured makes you feel greater pain than any physical pain.

Namjoon took out a remote and turned the generator on. The electricity traveled through the wires to jimin's body instantly causing him to yelp as Olivia cried begging them to stop.

Namjoon: Shut her up!

She immediately got duct taped as muffled screams escaped from the unattached areas of her mouth. Jimin's eyes went bloodshot red receiving the pain and agony inside his body. Namjoon turned it off and poured a bucket full of water on him drenching him completely.