Chapter 46

Yana's POV

That, definitely wasn't a joke. The way he looked at me with those lustful eyes and parted lips, his face said everything that his voice did not.

He picked me up and almost threw me on the bed and hovered over me spreading my one thigh over his shoulder.

Taehyung: That was a bad joke if you really meant it.

Yana: But I - uhmm...

Before words, moan escaped my throat when he rubbed his dick pressuring hard on just the right spot on my throbbing clit. It ached and oozed out cum making it more slippery. I definitely meant it. It had been a while since we had intimate time. Him eating me out was already the end for me. But he hadn't have enough.

Taehyung: You were saying, darling?

He hummed right below my ear kissing it sloppily and pushed his length in. I gasped because I could never get used to his size. Not having sex for a long time wasn't helping it either.

Looking at my face, he realized the fact and slowed down from pushing it all in.

Taehyung: Tell me when to move, hmm?

He slowly pushed it in and pulled back for a few times until I got used to it.

I could feel his every movement inside because of slow penetration. It made my body shiver. Every time he pushed it in, his dick throbbed which gave me shocks of pleasure. I hold onto his shoulder for support and pulled him more closer connecting our bodies together.

Yana: Go fast babe...I can't take it anymore.

As if animal got possessed inside him. Taehyung put both my thighs on his shoulder and started pounding like never before. Our skin slapped against each other. That made me scream uncontrollably without caring about our neighborhood.

Taehyung: You feel good baby?

He growled asking me as I couldn't even see clearly. Tears flooded my eyes feeling the extreme pleasure. I jumped a little screaming as a slap on my boobs was felt. He grabbed it twisting the nipple and fondling later.

Taehyung: I asked you something. Does that feel good? When I ram inside your delicious wet pussy. My dick going inside and making that sloppy sound. You like that when I fuck you like a little whore,hmm? Tell me?

He continued to move his hips fast making me lose my senses and his dirty words turned me on so much.

Yana: YES I LOVE IT ALL!

I loudly claimed it which satisfied him to some point. As I was getting a hold of his thrusts and started to sync, he pulled out and flipping me on my stomach.

Taehyung: On fours.

He said palming his girth and looking at my butt from behind. I immediately obeyed his words and positioned myself on my hands and feet.

He kept rubbing his warm length between my butt cheeks. Unable to control my desire I pushed my hips behind for him to put it in, only to be spanked.

Yana: Oww!

Taehyung: Impatient much?

He slapped it several times on my butt and finally put it in. This position made me feel him more closely. It was ecstatic. I moaned from the euphoric feeling. It wasn't long when my moans turned into incoherent screams and curses.

He thrusted inside me faster then before and held onto my hips tightly so I don't move away from him. Slippery sounds escaped from my clit as the friction became more and more pleasurable.