Chapter 38

Yana's POV

Taehyung finally broke the kiss letting us both breath as he looked down at me with hooded eyes. I squeezed my legs shut trying to create a friction down there as wetness felt oozing out.

Me: Don't you think this place is inappropriate?

Taehyung: How come?

Me: W-we could get arrested for public indecency...

He chuckled playing his fingers on the buttons of my dress trying to open them on the way. I clutched his hand wrapping my fingers with his deliciously beautiful long fingers.

Taehyung: Did you even see a single person here? It's an abandoned area. Even ghosts can't be seen here....or would you like to show people what are we gonna do?

Me: Never.

Taehyung: Guessed so...

He finally left my hand and paid attention on unbuttoning my dress. I closed my eyes feeling the light brushes of his fingers when they touched my skin on the way to open up buttons. I was anticipating when he's gonna undress me whole but he was taking his time slowly and gently paying extra attention on each substances that hold my dress.

My breathing fastened and shallowed feeling a new kind of sensation. His breathings hit my face indicating he was leaning towards my face. I had my face turned to the side but when I tried to face him his soft lips immediately met mine in a slow kiss. It was better than any other before.

Is it because we're in an open area and there are chances to get caught? I don't know. In fact, it was making things more interesting. Taehyung pushed his face deeper deepening the kiss as our lips molded with each other perfectly just like puzzles. Taehyung hooked his fingers on my top and pulled it down sliding it off from my arms revealing upper body saved by my sports bra. I gasped in his mouth as he smirked tearing the ripped top from my torso.

This Kim family has a thing for tearing cloths.

Taehyung pulled away taking in the view in front of him making my cheeks go flushed. I looked away breaking eye contact with him and pressed my lips in a thin line crossing my arms.

Taehyung: What's wrong baby?

Me: It's not fair, I'm the only one topless here.

He laughed putting his head back and pulled off his shirt which made his hair messy. I breathed lowering my gaze to his abdomen and unknowingly my hands attached to the flesh of his abs running all over it like it's a piece of valuable art to admire and touch. He grabbed my hands pinning them above my head and inched his face closer to mine.

Taehyung: You have it all for yourself baby.

He Pecked the side of my lips and entered his hands in my skirt hooking his fingers on the waistband pulling my panties down creating a string of my arousal making me blush. He looked at the wet fabric smirking proudly.

Taehyung: Tell me, who touched you that you're this much wet?hmm?

Me: No one.

My voice came out as a tiny portion of sound almost creating a squeak to come out from my throat. Taehyung placed his hand on the back of my knees pushing my legs up revealing each and every detail of my intimate area making me nervous for a moment. He licked his lips looking at my core with hungry eyes watching the wet glossy folds.

Taehyung: I'd love to shove my tongue in your tight, pink walk but that have to be any other day.

He pulled down his pants along with his briefs and his cock stood out proud already leaking precum. It seemed bigger than the previous ones but one shinny thing just above his angry red tip caught my attention