Chapter 23

Author POV

Taehyung chased behind a terrified, screaming Soobin who ran fast as if his life depended on it. Yana quickly got up from the bench as soon as Taehyung jumped off from it running behind Soobin.

Taehyung: Oit of all time, you had to to inside today! Stop right there Choi Soobin!!!

He yelled from behind running fast to catch him.

Soobin' I'm so sorry hyung! How could I know you'd be there! Please let me go!!!

He screamed back as everyone looked at them thinking as if they were playing so they didn't worry about it. But Yana shook terrified looking at the face of Soobin. Taehyung finally reached him and grabbed him by his collar from behind.

Taehyung: Got you!

He stopped running and panted heavily but the other one turned cold because of fear. Taehyung gave him a death glare as Soobin cracked a smile somehow managing to survive his gaze until Yana reached them.

Yana: Tae please... He didn't know, let him go.

Soobin: Yes please! I promise I'll never do this again! I'll check from outside if you're in there or not!

Taehyung: What the-

Yana: Tae please....?

She held his arm giving him her puppy eyes that he couldn't resist. He left Soobin's collar go.

Taehyung: I was just playing with you Soobin, I really didn't mean anything bad.

He smiled as Soobin smiled back at him as well. But soon his smiley face turned into a serious one and Soobin gulped looking at him.

Taehyung: Next time, I won't be playing.

Yana: He meant you can go Soobin, see ya!

She said taking Taehyung's hand and went away from there leaving a breathless Soobin behind as yeonjun came upto him.

Yeonjun: I thought he was gonna kill you.

He rubbed his shoulder as Soobin let out a breath.

Soobin: Me too.

Yeonjun:What did you do that made him so angry at you?

Soobin: He-he was with Yana... almost kissing her...

He said remembering that moment with his eyes on the ocean.

Yeonjun: What?! Are you serious? This can't be! I'm sure he's just playing with her. I won't let that happen...

Soobin: What if he actually loves her? She's really beautiful.

Yeonjun: She indeed is and I lost my chance then...

Soobin: Wait...what do you mean?

He said facing yeonjun who's face was painted with regret.

Yeonjun: I liked her...now she's someone else's...

Soobin gasped hearing his friend's confession.

Soobin: I'm so sorry for you Yeonjun... but she really loves you as her good friend.

Yeonjun licked his lips thinking about something as his eyes lit up.

Yeonjun: What if she doesn't like Taehyung?

Olivia: She liked him at the first place dumb!

Suddenly Olivia appeared behind them and spoke in a stern voice. Jimin followed her up with a beach ball in his hand.