Chapter 17

Yana's POV

I picked up the last piece of clothings I had scattered on my bed, which were chosen by me to take for the camping. I had a talk with Namjoon oppa and he said instead of taking only the top students, he should take them all because we didn't have any programme like it this year.

And the good part is, it's for 5 days.

5 FREAKING DAYS!

Even I didn't stay away from studying even if I went to my grandparents.

Someone knocked on my door as I finished packing my small suitcase. I opened the door and there stood an all ready impatient boy.

He kept looking at me with narrow eyes and mouth agap a little. I waved my hand in front of him as he diverted his eyes away.

What made him do that? My dress maybe? I giggled in my mind.

My outfit

Me: You were saying

Me: You were saying...?

I talked first as he kept silent from the beginning after opening the door.

Taehyung: Huh...? Oh yeah, are you ready?

Me: What does it look like?

I showed him my suitcase behind me and nodded smiling.

Damn! Did he just smile! Oh my gosh how much I love his pretty unique style. Definitely not the arrogant egoistic Taehyung this is!

Taehyung: Let's go then. Hyung told us to go together. He'll catch up with us in the bus.

Me: Okay!

I dragged the suitcase with my out of my room as he held my suitcase and took it in his hands. His hand touched mine while taking the bag as electric shockwaves travelled through all over my body, making the hair of my neck stand up.

What's with him? Why is he being so nice all of a sudden? He doesn't even mess around with me.

Taehyung: Are you coming or staying in the empty house all alone?!

He yelled from downstairs as I was pulled back from my thoughts. I was still standing by my door as I shook off the thoughts and rushed downstairs towards the main door.

He had already settled himself in the passenger seat and tapped the seat beside him. I sat beside him keeping a decent space closing the car door.

Time Skip

We headed to the others who were busy talking with others beside the buses. It didn't take much time for us to notice the newborn couple clinging on each other with Soobin and Yeonjun. Shortly after, the professors also started to gather.

We were soon entering in our bus and I sat at the 2nd backseat, my other seat was empty. Olivia and Jimin sat across my seat as I waited for someone eagerly to occupy the seat beside mine.