Chapter 16

Yana's POV

Me: Damn where's this Olivia?! I've tried hundred times already!

I threw my phone in the bed feeling trusfrated for her not picking up my calls. I really wanna tell her about the pleasant surprise Namjoon oppa prepared for all of us.

But only if she pick up the calls. Even yeonjun and Soobin doesn't know anything. I looked at the time and it was already getting time for heading to campus.

I brushed my hair one last time rechecking my looks and head out of my room not forgetting to take my phone with me on the way.

Outfit

I stepped down the stairs but a deep voice called me and I looked behind

Me: Taehyung?

Taehyung: Do you know where's Jimin? I'm trying to contact him from this morning. We're supposed to go together.

I shook my head and he let out a huff of air.

Taehyung: Whatever... I'll get him in the class...

He passed by me flicking the car keys in his slender fingers. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the dining room for a quick meal.

Taehyung: Hey, wanna go with me?

He suddenly popped out of nowhere making me flinch on my spot. I gulped down the juice and furrowed my eyebrows not believing my ears.

Did Kim Taehyung just invite me for a ride to Uni?

Me: What'd you say? Sorry I didn't hear it clearly. I thought you told me to join you.

He gave me a "😑" look and this time emphasized his words clearly.

Taehyung: I. Said. Let's. Go. Together.

Me: Sure! Let's go.

I giggled to myself passing him as he turned to go as well.

Taehyung: Silly...

He whispered lowly which I couldn't hear as I was happy that he invited me to go with him.

He sat on his driving seat first and closed his door. I stood in front of his window crossing my arms. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

Taehyung: What?

Me: Shouldn't you open the car door for the girl first?That's a gentleman behavior.

He scoffed at my words which made me gasp dramatically.

Taehyung: Aren't you Kate for class? I thought the brilliant Yana is never late for classes.

I glared at him and stomped my feet towards the back passenger seat.

Taehyung: No don't. Sit beside mine.