Seductress

Korra's keys jingled as she unlocked her door. It was already pretty late, since she had to uh... take care ... of the Avatar, and also had a meeting with Amon, so she didn't suppose her roommate would be up–

"Yo." Kuvira nodded her head towards Korra when she got into their apartment, eyes not leaving her video game.

"Why the fuck are you up at four AM?" Korra yawned, dropping her bag to the ground.

"Oh shit, that's the time?" Kuvira's eyes widened. "I dunno, I was waiting to see how your meeting with Amon went and didn't notice the time. Why did you get here so late?"

Korra's cheeks immediately flushed bright red. Why are you blushing? That was... purely business! "I uh... had to handle the Avatar."

The way she said that got Kuvira's attention, and she paused the game to look at Korra. She quickly spotted the redness on Korra's face, and her face broke into the biggest shit-eating grin had ever seen. 

"Oh my Kyoshi." She stood up. "You didn't."

"Shut up." Korra muttered.

"Already?" Kuvira laughed. "You work fast girl! How was it?"

"It was purely business." Korra tried, but she knew there was no stopping Kuv now.

"Oh damn, that good?" Kuvira whistled. "I told you sex with girls was so much better than with boys!"

She was so fucking right... wait what? "I'm literally straight, y'know," Korra shrugged, crushing down on the sofa. "I did it because I had to, not because I wanted to."

"You probably came more times tonight than you did your entire life." She chuckled, sitting beside Korra.

"You're... not wrong." Korra admitted sheepishly. "But it's mostly because all men last like, five minutes if I'm lucky."

"I'll tell you what, I hate the Avatar as much as the next guy," Kuvira started with a smirk, "but damnnn what I would let that woman do to me!"

"Ew, Kuv, you're talking about the ultimate bender," Korra scrunched her nose in disgust, "she literally... represents everything bad in the world." 

"Bet she could do a lot with water bending though," Kuvira winked, "you're gonna have to give me an update on that one." 

"Ugh, it won't get to that," Korra dismissed, "I bet my work with her will be done before we know it."

"Whatever." Kuvira shrugged. "So, how did your meeting with the big boss go?"

"Amazing, obviously," Korra said playfully, "I'm the best seductress, and the best spy."

"I can't believe you got the gig and I didn't," Kuvira huffed out, "I'm the gay one here!"

"Yeah but Kuv you also look exactly like Asami." Korra deadpanned. "Seriously, how many times have people mistaken you to be her?"

"Ugh, still," Kuvira mumbled, turning her head to look at Korra, "did you at least use any of my tips?"

She did. "I'm not answering that," Korra answered, flustered. 

"Whatever. The point is that you did good kid," Kuvira grinned, "now you're earning her trust, and soon you'll start sabotaging. My little recruit is doing the most important mission in the organization..."

Korra chuckled. "Yeah, I got her in my back pocket. She's going to freak out not understanding who's been messing up everything."

Kuv laughed. "Fuck, imagine her face when she realizes it was you all along!"