Phase Two

Korra found a new word to describe Asami.

Stubborn.

The girl was so fucking stubborn.

Korra was ordered to not let Asami investigate too much about the Equalists movement in the week and a half between the revelation and the tournament, but Asami kept arguing that she should and that it's her duty as the Avatar and some stupid shit like that, no matter how many times Korra told her that they'll resurface, or that there was no use in investigating with zero new evidence... Asami insisted.

She really wasn't making Korra's life easier.

She still managed to do her job, but it usually required her clothes off to actually stop Asami from investigating. 

That would be really fucked up, if it bothered Korra to have sex with the Avatar. But the thing was, it really didn't. Korra was getting more and more confused in each passing day, because she found herself actually looking forward to it.

But it was probably just dedication to the mission, it was a known fact that she was straight so it made sense that the passion she felt had more to do with the end goal and wanting to do well rather than sexual attraction.

Besides, Asami was... objectively attractive. Her abs and arms would put to shame any man, but in no means did she look like one. Even with all of her defined muscles, sculpted abs, and thighs that could definitely crush Korra's skull, she still had a feminine charm to her. Her beautiful curves were just as impressive as her strength, and somehow even with all that weightlifting, her skin was still soft and inviting.

But it was just an objective observation, given that Korra was straight. It made sense for her to find muscles attractive, she was into boys. Besides, noticing the Avatar's hotness didn't mean anything, everyone knew Asami was fucking beautiful, she was straight, not blind.

Another order Korra had gotten was to bring Asami to the tournament. This part was easy, since Asami was friends with Bolin and Mako who were now playing thanks to Korra. Though, Bolin didn't really act like he was thankful anymore. She wasn't sure what that was about, she could just hope he didn't suspect anything. 

Right now, the first games were taking place, and they got the best places apparently. Not that Korra cared, a game about benders beating each other out? Hard pass. It just goes to prove that benders enjoy violence. 

She knew that already though, and she had the scars to prove it.

"Aren't you excited?" Asami asked her enthusiastically, snapping her back to reality. "This is your first game! And our friends are playing!"

Korra faked a smile. "So excited." 

"Hey, we aren't playing yet! We have time to prepare!" The anxious Bolin said, pacing around. "We have to be on our best game– where's Hasok?!"

"I'm here!" Their waterbender grunted in frustration.

"You were late!" He exclaimed. "That's the kind of dedication that'll get us knocked out!"

"Dude, I'm dedicated as fuck and you know this," Hasuk rolled his eyes, "the reason I was late was traffic."

"Yeah! And there's traffic because of fans who wanna see you play!" Asami tried to make Bolin lighten up.

"Noooo you're gonna pressure himmmm!" Mako face palmed. 

"You're making him worse!" Hasok complained.