CHAPTER 31

NATHAN'S POV

By the time I fell down and took cover behind the stairs, Blaine had already fired three shots in Andrew's direction. If the bullets made contact with that walking chunk asshole I do not know. All that I knew at that moment was that I forgot how much being shot hurt. The burning pain in my shoulder was excruciating.

"Nathan!" Blaine kneeled beside me, inspecting the damage.

"I'm fine. Just go kill that cock sucking fuck flap!" I'm over this bullshit. Not only do I have problems with getting that crazy, oxygen tank- swinging bitch out of my head, now I'm here getting my brothers girl back with a fucking hole in my fucking shoulder. Shit man, women...

Blaine took off with the speed of light, his feet thudding their way out of this deathtrap of a house. I could feel the vibrations from his steps through the wood up until he left the building. To think that if I wasn't in pain right now, the vibrations would've made me giggle a little bit. That's how horny I am these days. Jesus, I need to focus.

Come on, Nathan. Stop dicking around and stuff this hole. That's what she said...

For fuck sake! With taking a deep breath, I took the knife out of my boot and started to rip the last of my sleeve from this shirt. The blood was seeping out of the bullet wound. I could smell the blood and that made me want to gag. Funny enough, I've smelled the metallic stench of blood hundreds of times before, and for the first time I wanted to vomit. Perhaps its different when that blood comes from yourself. The worst thing about this whole situation is that I won't be able to jackoff with my left hand now. I've been helping myself so much lately that I needed both my hands. It's all that dark haired bitch's fault...

Pushing those thoughts to the side, I unzipped my fanny pack and took out of man's greatest inventions; The Tampon! Think what you will about these things, but doing the line of work that I do, noting stops blood like one of these suckers. One of the benefits of having a hormonal woman in the house is that she goes to the store and buys the things. I honestly never gave too much thought to the things, but snooping in Millie's and Blaine's room and finding the stash really widened my perspective. That and some movie I saw about a chick using one of these to stop a nosebleed and I got creative. Time to see if it'll stop a bullet wound. Ripping the plastic wrapper off with my teeth and not thinking how soft the little cotton bud felt, I stuffed the whole thing into my shoulder. You would've thought that the blood would act like some sort of lubricant, but you would be wrong...

Making sure that both the front and back hole was stuffed, I took the sleeve that I cut from the shirt and tied it around my shoulder using my right arm and mouth. That's the best that I could've done at that moment in time.

I sure do hope Blaine's got that bitch by the tits right now...

Getting up from the floor went a lot smoother than I thought it would've with a shitty arm. Looking up the staircase I felt a sudden surge of focus. I needed to get Millie, alive or dead, and at this moment dead seemed more probable that alive if I'm completely honest here. The steps moaned under the weight of my body as I made my way up to the second floor of this fucked building. To think that at some point there was a family living here. It seemed familiar to me and I have no idea how that could be. The house that I grew up in was very much different than this one. Even now as this place stands here like a big heap of shit, I could tell that it was a lot more happier and filled with more good memories than the house that I grew up in ever was. This house, at some point, was a home.

Lucky for me I made it to the top without falling through the rotted wood and into that little puddle problem in the basement. The top was even worse than the bottom. It could be because half of the fucking roof is blown to shit, but I'm just lowballing here. The walls were painted a lovely shade of shit green mold and the floors did not seem more trustworthy than those on the bottom. Its a shame. At one point this place must've been spectacular. A real show stopper.