CHAPTER 20

MILLIE'S POV...

Millie 1 - Blaine 1.

That's all that's running through my mind this morning. Last night. Blaine.

It's fucking ridiculous if you ask me but I just can's seem to help myself. The memory of what he did to me last night , what he made me feel , is just too intense to forget. And to make matters worse is that when we got home last night I was informed that I have to share a room and a bed with none other than Blaine Black. That definitely won't make my hormones fan girl , right? Wrong! I didn't sleep last night due to my damn hormones raging from the shirtless asshole that peacefully slept just inches away from my body! I'm ashamed to say that I spend a good two hours just staring at that godlike male and just imagining things I would do to him if I didn't hate him this much. Bittersweet , unholy things...

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice my coffee mug beginning to overflow with fresh , pure caffeine.

"Well , shit!" I muttered to myself. All of this Blaine is starting to take it's effect. I really just need to clear my head because I'm going to go insane! I don't even like the asshike but still I can's seem to get him out of my head either. In short ; It's a fuck up.

I reached over a took some paper towels that was neatly folded and placed in a steel basket. I damped the spilled coffee from the granite counter and then threw the stained towels away. I picked up my sticky cup and then placed it in the dishwasher , my desire to consume caffeine long gone.

What to do? What to do?

A Yellow square caught my attention. There was a sticky note on the fridge.

"Eat. -B " Was written in neat handwriting , not a line out of place.

Seriously Blaine?

Shaking my head , I crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it away. When I woke up this morning the place was extremely quite , so I knew that no one was home except for me. And to be honest , I couldn't be more delighted! I'm dreading the moment when either one of them is going to come waltzing into this place and acting all boss-like. That's the last thing I need right now.

So , after a few minutes I decided to explore a little. I'm just going to walk around the hotel and check things out , I mean it's a five-star hotel anyway so I bet there's plenty to see. After I showered and clothed myself I was out and about , walking up and down the halls , taking lift rides and counting steps. This place was absolutely astonishing. Everything was from the finest quality and just so ...professional? It was so Black's.

I was so awestruck that I didn't notice the flash of blonde before I landed on my ass. A deep chuckle rang throughout the silent hall and I was met with two piercing blue orbs. The man stared down at me with a million dollar smile carved onto his flawless face. His jaw was strong but yet so soft , so defined. There were two perfectly dipped dimples that pierced his cheeks , that was emphasised by his lips. He was stunning.

I looked up at him , completely stupid. He just stared down at me with the largest grin plastered on his perfect face. I was on the damn floor , probably busy forming a bruise on my little ass , and he was grinning down on me!

"What are you grinning at!?" I snapped. Asshole.

He just bent his head down and another chuckle escaped his lips. He was standing with his hands shoved into the front pockets of his jeans and just chuckling at me. He's irritating , that's for sure!

"Well?"

He shook his head from side to side and looked me straight in the eyes , still smiling.